WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 6

Questions, Answers, and Arguments as hosted by Alexander 'Outsider' Venator ((Open to all))

54 replies
Stars:
+171
Caretaker
The chua smiles over at Alex "Well, it IS a big bottle... but as for everyone having some, think Erallia is on a no alcohol diet at, at the moment? And Alex really takes all the heavier stuff anyway. The gentleness of the wine might be lost compared to, to harsher stuff." It reaches into it's sash and pulls out a flask, looks at it and mentally hopes this is the safe flask since it doesn't see the usual markings... but hey, these things can get mixed up... and slides it over toward Alex. "A strong good bourbon in there! Maybe even more to liking? Keeps around as, as a backup supply for Neffelo incase he is, is getting to sober." It says with a grin, of course the other option being a Bezgelorian cocktail or liquors and hallucinogenics that even a chua only takes a small drink of. It surely wasn't that flask, not at all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Chef Noriack, owner of Noriack's Cafe Dominion Side. Available for catering of events!
~Noriack's Cafe, 10pm est Saturdays. Where the Science of Eating is Practiced on your Tastebuds!
Posted Jul 16, 15
Stars:
+79
Banned users
Alex grinned as he took the flask and took a long drink from it "Ah... very good Nori, as always and yeah no alchohol for Erallia at the moment unfortunately." Takes a deep breath and hopes the cassian women doesn't punch him "Next question eh? and one many cant give a straight answer for... what brought you three business or religious trailblazers to nexus? was it the promise of riches? adventure? or maybe you just got really high on mushrooms and boarded the wrong ship... tell me your answers"
Posted Jul 16, 15 · OP
Stars:
+79
Banned users
Que the camera turning on, facing the familiar Human behind a desk, a large tome on top and opened to him as he stares at the camera behind that visor'd gaze.
"Yup.. long ass break and now am bored so i shall do another one of these... I shall make this mildly entertaining, and probably heretical to some zealot... ah well, whats life without whimsy?"
He shrugged as he leaned back in the chair
"People actually let me step up to the fore and do a sermon... which i shall paraphrase for this because hey.. shits and giggles..."
Alex took a breath before grinning, showing off four metal canine teeth
"I am a speaker for the Frost Covenant and a believer in its tenants and whether you believe in my gods, your own, or none at all the lessons and tenants provided do have value and there own beauty. The gods are here not to hand us everything on a platter but to make the life they’ve given us worth living by challenging us; and where is the favorite church of the gods? the battlefield.. whether it's a blasted landscape filled with trenches and blood or the sterile confines of a laboratory and everything in between.. we all have our battlefields that give us challenge, that make life worth living because in the end there must always be challenges to have fulfilling life and you must always succeed, for it's when we overcome these obstacles that the gods take notice, when we prove that we are worth the life we were given, that we can fight for it, that we deserve to keep it. Take this final lesson from Dagun for i think it applies to many... it's not the smartest predator, the strongest beast, or the swiftest killer... no, it gains its success through cunning and cooperation, by working with its pack mates to bring down much larger prey than would be possible by any individual; this applies to everything and not just killing... for when we all stand together... nothing in this universe can stand against the concept of brotherhood and family... that is all”
Alex let out a breath
"Lovely aint it? that's all folks.. and remember... just because you don't believe in something, that doesn't mean it does not believe in you"
Posted Sep 20, 15 · OP
Stars:
+150
A call comes in; it is Rihko.
"That is fascinating, Alex. Tell me more? Where does this Frost Covenant come from?"
Main: Rihko Kirijo - ENT-Dom
Cassian Scientist/Spy/Commissar
Owner, Kirijo House Gardens
Special Agent, ICI Nexus Division
Missionary, The Vigilant Church Circle

Alt: Keerith Brightleaf - ENT-Ex
Aurin Vagrant/Diner Cook/Treasure Hunter
Posted Sep 21, 15
Stars:
+79
Banned users
"Ah... wasn't expecting questions... Whelp the Frost Covenant is from my homeworld; A cold fringeworld named Tichon, lovely place really"
He smiled and shrugged
"Ask questions and i shall answer to the nest of my ability"
Posted Sep 21, 15 · OP
Stars:
+150
"So tell me about it, Alex! I like to consider myself something of a history enthusiast, and it sounds fascinating. When did it start? Why? How long has Tichon been part of the Dominion?"
Main: Rihko Kirijo - ENT-Dom
Cassian Scientist/Spy/Commissar
Owner, Kirijo House Gardens
Special Agent, ICI Nexus Division
Missionary, The Vigilant Church Circle

Alt: Keerith Brightleaf - ENT-Ex
Aurin Vagrant/Diner Cook/Treasure Hunter
Posted Sep 22, 15
Stars:
+181
A Mechari calls in.

"Hello Alex! I'm curious about this Frost Covenant thing too. What are the gods and traditions? And what does the Vigilant Church think?"
Posted Sep 22, 15
Stars:
+75
A text message is submitted anonymously to the open channel

One advises to be mindful of exactly how careless this broadcast is. If information ends up being publicly divulged which should not be, that will be grounds for arrest.
(Dominion) Sylyss Dalakan of House Dalakan

"Never was anything great achieved without danger."
Posted Sep 22, 15
Stars:
+79
Banned users
*He brings up Rihko's question up in text format first below the screen as he nodded*

"Theirs a lot of mystery in that... lotta lost history as well, see in the beginning as one can guess that the people were more focused on survival to take proper account of things. MANY harsh years of survival before even the capital city was suitable for life in any noticeable fashion. The Tichon records only go back roughly 500 years, and even in that it was already 'Established' with several cities several million in population and the like.. so i could argue that Tichon has been part of the Dominion in those 500 years... and i like to think that it actually predates the Elden revealing themselves to Cassus.. but that's just my own personal believe... i'm sure the actual records of that time and how old Tichon is are lost.. or lost in some old ass library"

He shrugged before bringing up Galex's question in text along the bottom of the screen before he begins again

"That's quite the tall order Galex... after all its an entire religion.. ah well, i'll do what i can!. So, to start off, its a Polytheistic religion, with a whole pantheon with the planet its self as the so called 'Queen' usually referred to as 'Mother Tichon' so yeah.. birth planet and all that.. lotta questions can be asked and inquired about it when you're on a different world.... but i just go with that its still Mother Tichon even though i'm here on nexus... and distance does not diminish her influence.... yeah.... OTher gods! typically a Tichon name attached to them with a anthropomorphic look and that of an straight up animal, could argue that makes it two separate ones but to us, its like two faces of the same coin. Anywho the purpose of these gods are aspects of certain traits, feelings, desires, ambitions, etcetra... usually related to the nature of the animal or loosely based off it... for example, my sermon, The Dagun, teaching us team work to conquer large tasks."

*He reaches into his desk and pulls out a dark green metallic medallion bearing a side view of a large Girrock, holding it up to the camera*

"A popular tradition is the assigning of a 'Spirit' animal or guide to a young child, usually this is related to the personality of a child or is picked by fate in any number of ways; I was given that of a Polar Girrock meaning traits related to being independent, strong, enduring, and a bulwark of flesh. You usually have an item of fetish fo your spirit animal on you in some fashion... either in clothing decoration, a necklace, ring.. or even a tattoo, results may vary really. The most infamous tradition that permeates all of Tichon and the Frost Covenant society is the twin contests of the Blood Games and the Tournament of Suffering.... a coming of age rite and rite to lead respectively... both are hard and demanding and are required for a proper place in the world.

*Alex set the medallion down ont he desk and leans back in his chair, putting his feet up on the desk*

"Well as for the Vigilant Church... we're more viewed as savages at least... heretics at worst... because there are more then a few things that involve blood in the Frost Covenant, but hell... we're members oft he Dominion, and pay our dues... and more then willing to enforce our right to exist, so in the end the Church may not like Mother Tichon, but they must respect our independence for that is a foundation of the dominion... and there are even Draken and Chua on Tichon who also follow the religion and THAT gives us our own credibility in that it may apply to all races."
Posted Sep 22, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+43
*Erallia would walk onto the set, going to swing at Alex, but she instead, plants the blade before her straight down into the ground.* "I'd watch what is said here, my Ex-husband... also, i have come to formally apologize for my maniacal behavior.... there you have it. My Anger has been misplaced and you should know... while I cannot agree to some terms, i've come to accept you have folks to look after, and... well... I do too. but I stand by my code: Kill the heretics and traitors of the Dominion. If you don't accept this, that is fine, my friend, I shall move on for good..."
11.jpg

*Erallia Valiantheart/ Sacrielle Gloomveil
Posted Sep 23, 15
Page
of 6
NoticeNotices