WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 6

Questions, Answers, and Arguments as hosted by Alexander 'Outsider' Venator ((Open to all))

54 replies
Stars:
+43
Erallia would be sitting down at the table, as she gave a nod to the other figures around the table "Oh... am i supposed to be formal or informal here... hello~" She'd nod before resuming "introduce myself... alright.........I am Erallia Valiantheart and this is my favorite show on Nexus... oh this is my favorite man on nexus --" as she gave a wink to Alex, "I'm the owner of the Valiantheart Coliseum grounds. is there anything anyone wanted to ask me?"
11.jpg

*Erallia Valiantheart/ Sacrielle Gloomveil
Posted Jul 10, 15 · Last edited Jul 10, 15
Stars:
+171
Caretaker
A red and cream furred chua was there as well, sipping a spot of tea and giving a nod over to Outside and Erallia both there. "A pleasure it is that, that Noriack could be here for this discussion too. Was able to find time away from the kitchens, catering, and Cafe to spend a little time here, open for questions and plenty of wonderful discussions this chua is. There is so much about Nexus and, and each other we can all learn of. This chua is Chef Noriack of Noriack's cafe and proud associate of the Drunken Eldan Masquerade."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Chef Noriack, owner of Noriack's Cafe Dominion Side. Available for catering of events!
~Noriack's Cafe, 10pm est Saturdays. Where the Science of Eating is Practiced on your Tastebuds!
Posted Jul 10, 15
Stars:
+126
Caretaker
In a flowing outfit of white and gold sits a female Mechari. She looks disapprovingly at the Protostar coffee cup in front of her before she introduces herself rather brusquely. "Helmina Dreizack. Priestess of the Vigilant Church. Member of the Drunken Eldan Masquerade. Member of Junction Nexus 01. Part-time bartender. Former agent of the ICI."

She nods towards the others before continuing. "My friends, colleagues, and associates. An interesting venue for a discussion. I do hope we are productive."
Main: Priestess Helmina - Dominion - Entity | The Vigilant Church Circle
"That Mohawk Mechari who advertises things."
Posted Jul 10, 15
Stars:
+171
Caretaker
The chua smiled over toward Helmina with it's ever broad and happy looking smile. "Well, Noriack here just, just learned some things of the priestess had not learned before! Former ICI? News to Noriack, though very good news to hear, never hurts to have contacts with such... though is it not true... once with the ICI, always with the ICI?"
~Chef Noriack, owner of Noriack's Cafe Dominion Side. Available for catering of events!
~Noriack's Cafe, 10pm est Saturdays. Where the Science of Eating is Practiced on your Tastebuds!
Posted Jul 11, 15
Stars:
+79
Banned users
Alex looked to either side at his assembled guests ```So my lovely friends and wife... les start this off with something that soudns simple.. but is probably complicated as fuck. What, in your personal opinions, makes a buisness successful``
Posted Jul 12, 15 · OP
Stars:
+171
Caretaker
The chua pauses for a moment as it thinks and answers "Well, making money of, of course! But more than that too... becoming a, a part of a community. Being a place that people go 'I know that name, I want to go there.' Sort of places. That is a big part of a successful business." It takes a sip from it's tea and smiles to the host there "Noriack knows, is simple answer but is easy enough, yes yes?"
Posted Jul 13, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+126
Caretaker
Keeps a neutral look and tone as she turns towards Noriack. "I can neither confirm nor deny things based purely on hearsay."

Pointedly shifts to the topic at hand. "As for the success of a business, most models often measure success based on net profit. Though Noriack makes an interesting point as general success of a business can in turn lead to stability and the supply of resources needed that in turn contributes to a community's overall success."

Gives another dubious glance at her coffee cup before continuing. "Of course we are using terms like 'success' and 'business' rather freely. There are several interpretations you could render depending on your perception of these words and their subsequent meanings."
Main: Priestess Helmina - Dominion - Entity | The Vigilant Church Circle
"That Mohawk Mechari who advertises things."
Posted Jul 15, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+171
Caretaker
Noriack the chua gives a shrug to Helmina's response and then, being the often gracious host that it is, reaches into it's usually worn sash and procures from it a bottle of red wine with a pull out stopper, having already been opened just before the round table, and a pair of glasses that have etched into them "I <3 Noriack's Cafe". It pours some red wine into each glass and slides one over to Helmina with a smile before taking a drink of it's own. "Ah yes yes, much better indeed." It says with a happy little chitter and sliding into it's chair just a bit more in relaxation, awaiting further responses from the round table, or perhaps from people using SpaceTweetle to send in questions or there own responses to the table.
Posted Jul 15, 15
Stars:
+43
Erallia looks around the table, "oh, I believe a successful business starts with innovation and inspiration and a familiar crowd. I had the coliseum built in mind to give our fair citizens a chance at fighting in a ring, while others can spectate. We run an event --" she would pause with a smile "-- something i enjoyed being a part of, a way to give our citizens, fighters, and all around members of Dominion, a chance at being known through out the community as someone!" she smiled, "preparations are underway for our second Dominion's Finest Fighter tournament, where our previous champion shall fight to see if he can keep his title, while new and previous fighters shall try to claim the title."

She would take a long pause before saying, "But as for the ring, we hold many different matches, it could be a tag team, it could be one-on-one, it could be a pillow fight... I've thought about it.. mayhaps making a spectacle out of it maybe once a week, 'theater' if you will... of more physical fighting portions... all unscripted of course. real live fighting action to get the feeling flowing that'll have you at the edge of your seats! gloat, boast and bash to entertain!" she smiled warmly before laying back comfortable
11.jpg

*Erallia Valiantheart/ Sacrielle Gloomveil
Posted Jul 15, 15
Stars:
+79
Banned users
Alexander chuckles a bit as he sat back "Well... all wonderful answers i'd say? and Nori.. i hope brought enough for all the other kids in the classroom" He grinned a bit as he looked over at the Cooking Chua before looking back at the camera "Remember folks listening.. feel free to send in some questions for my lovely guests here, who knows? you may actually get an answer or several long strings of curses... either or!"
Posted Jul 15, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Page
of 6
NoticeNotices