WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 6

Questions, Answers, and Arguments as hosted by Alexander 'Outsider' Venator ((Open to all))

54 replies
Stars:
+79
Banned users
*Que a live video stream of a room of a Cassian in a long heavy fur lined coat, with a multi lensed visor on his face and speaking in the voice of a male Mechari. he is seated behind a holo table with hiss feet up on it and looking directly at the Camera*

"Hello Dominion, exiles, independents, and trolls that dwell in these net sites... due to easily becoming bored and having much enjoyment from looking at Ishaori's blog... though i might do an interesting little program here on the net.. . open to everyone who wants to chat... ask questions... or, more then likely... argue about what ever comes to your minds..."

"This is Alexander 'Outsider' Venator, Keeper of Technology for House Valesius... Let the games begin shall we?"
Posted Jun 1, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+441
(A bored looking mordesh woman's image appears)

Good evening. I am wondering if your sincere social outreach indicates ideas of ceasing your pervasive program of exterminating exiles in certain species? Genocide causes social stress.
Exile:
Sarian Svarkova- Recovering Mad Alchemist
Aaron Oldman- Unfrozen traitor lawyer
Zai Starember- Treehugger
Dominion
Benvolia Arcae- Is very happy being Ben
Posted Jun 1, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+79
Banned users
"I'm just a private citizen working for a Noble House... so i can certainly say, at least for my self... that i have no plans to do any mass or minor exterminations of exiles in the near future"
*Alex shrugs to the camera and takes his feet off the table, instead resting his hands on it now as he sits there properly*
"So yeah.. that's my personal opinions... what others do is not under my power or domain... so approach Dominion citizens and soldiers with some caution... beliefs may vary"
Posted Jun 1, 15 · OP
Stars:
+441
<the Mordesh woman nods a little>

So, You would ignore the policy of extermination? Interesting and mutually beneficial, Mr Venator. But tell me- how are you reconciling your personal preferences with prevailing policy? I DO believe the Aurin are queued for culling? Presented with these five aurin babies cuddling a puppy <holds up a picture> How would you respond?
Exile:
Dominion
Posted Jun 1, 15
Stars:
+79
Banned users
"I can ignore it actually by not following it. Personal preferences? i stay outta the of politics in general... not that much fun and id feel oh so useless... but point is im just a private citizen to far removed from the top to affect any policy government wide..."

*Leans forwards, looking at the picture*

"Those kids and puppy? I'd take them to Thayd, if they where far away, and leave them with the relevant organization."
Posted Jun 1, 15 · OP
Stars:
+441
<Old Mordesh lady> You are not concerned about repercussions from your government?
Exile:
Dominion
Posted Jun 1, 15
Stars:
+79
Banned users
"I like to imagine that if they wanted to kill/black bag me, they'd have done it by now... but more to the point (And this will probably sound heretical to some) but my first loyalty is to my conscience because in the end, thats the thing that will allow you to live with yourself"
Posted Jun 2, 15 · OP
Stars:
+150
Rihko opens a vid-call request to Alex, then settles back into her seat again, hand wrapping around her cup of tea. When the call opens, she gets straight to the point.

"Truly, Arthur, a man that serves the Empire out of fear for his safety is little better than a-" she hesitates, suddenly mindful of the show's potential audience, then smiles. "Well. A man serving out of fear is not following the example of the Scions. Have the wisdom to justly and fairly judge for yourself what is right and the courage to stand by your principles. Let noble intentions guide your actions."

Rihko sets down her teacup and crosses her arms on the edge of the table, leaning forward. "The Dominion's cause is righteous and anyone who stands in opposition will be crushed, eventually, but as long as you are not actively aiding an enemy nor working against your house I don't see why anyone would have a problem with you. I do not expect a legionnaire to do my job for me, I would hardly expect you to do theirs."
Main: Rihko Kirijo - ENT-Dom
Cassian Scientist/Spy/Commissar
Owner, Kirijo House Gardens
Special Agent, ICI Nexus Division
Missionary, The Vigilant Church Circle

Alt: Keerith Brightleaf - ENT-Ex
Aurin Vagrant/Diner Cook/Treasure Hunter
Posted Jul 1, 15
Stars:
+79
Banned users
*Rests his chin on an open palm before the Mechari toned man responds* "Indeed... and fear only works in the short term before it backfires and turns from that into anger and hatred. No one should have to live in fear just because they're alive." *He shrugged and sat back in the chair, resting his feet on the desk once more* "I.. really won't comment on the second part, we must be mindful of open opinion"
Posted Jul 1, 15 · OP
Stars:
+79
Banned users
Que the video feed once more! this time Outsider sits there at the head of a semi circular table with numerous figures, likewise, seated around him, all with nice little coffee cups in front of them saying 'I HEART PROTOSTAR' because he loved the stupidity of them

"Good evening folks of Nexus... another installment, this time? we got some guests, imagine that" He motions to those on either side "One at a time, yall shall introduce yourselves to the fans eh? then we'll start our discussions slash arguments slash bare knuckle fist fights"
Posted Jul 9, 15 · OP
Page
of 6
NoticeNotices