WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 2

[EU][Jabbit] Public Housing Plots Protostar Directory.

18 replies
Baze Benefactor
Stars:
+96
As I promised in a previous thread I posted, I am creating an up-to-date directory of public housing plots. Please provide information about your plot (Faction, owning character name, purpose) if you would like to see it added.
I'll note: The idea is that this directory is intended to be IC. If you wish to list your plot but not have it publicly accessible, please let me know and I'll mark it as private when I add it to the list.

Copy
Dominion/Exile Plot owner name: Link to plot forum post / guild / circle: Brief description of purpose: Brief description of contents:

FactionCharacter's NamePurpose
ExileLulu NavraClinic (upstairs), Hobo Village (bunker)
ExileGrok StonemenderThayd Public Library (library)
ExileJaldarr DarkstarDarkstar Tavern (bar)
ExileTevratt CeruleanmistFlickerwisp Grove (Aurin Community)
ExileAlexander DarrowRusty Bucket (bar)
ExileGeorgina DiamondeyesThe Lover's Garage (Bar and gardens)
ExileBarnum OathbreakerThe Lunar Eclipse and streets (nightclub)
DominionFarawy BlinnGolden Jabbit (Bar in Cassian Town)
DominionMoska NaxSupreme Domain of Moska (Resturant and hidden lab)
DominionMiskov FrazzMiskovs Workshop (Engineer's workshop)
ExileTaeryn DylothThayd Residential district with businesses and workshop.
DominionGrizim GuoWeapons Testing Lab (Under construction)
ExileDynnagorn FireflyRed Herring bar and surrounding streets
ExileAshley BlackstoneBlackstone Vault (FCON/XAS Training facility and private bunker)
ExileMiyuki NakamuraThe Sky Arcadia (Arcade hall / Event park)
ExileLhea AmberweaveAmberweave Grove (Aurin community and Private house)
ExileMaeruna EverleafVerdant Arbor (Aurin/Exile village)
ExileDiztrixia BlackthorneBlackthorne Lounge & Conclavers Tavern (Bar and Nightclub)
ExileNoxxi GreenroseDreamer's Grove (Aurin themed medical, bar and leisure area.)
ExileAsun VoidskipperSpacedock 42 (ESS Thorn, abandoned spacedock - shady scene)
DominionVerena PriscusIllium Korol Gardens (Spaceport, Hospital, Diner/Café, Park in Illium.)
DominionRonar BrightgearProtostar Apartments (Protostar apartments & living facilities.)
ExileArugai YoukaiThe Kessel stop (Spaceship repair/refueling station coupled with a bar/dinner)
ExileTarek YoukaiJungle refuge (Mountain-top forest & tribal ground. Eldan Ruins included.)
http://tinyurl.com/Flickerwisp
eJCzrQB.png
Posted May 11, 15 · OP · Last edited Jun 18, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+33
Here are some Dominion plots currently open for RP as far as I know:

Owner: Farawy Blinn
Plot Name: The Golden Jabbit RP
Purpose: A small tavern to enjoy a nice pint of ale, located in a small cassian town.

Owner: Moska Nax
Plot Name: Supreme Domain of Moska
Purpose: A restaurant where the Dominion can relax and eat. Beneath the restaurant is an ominous lab.

Owner: Miskov Frazz
Plot Name: Miskovs Workshop
Purpose: A workshop owned by an engineer, armorer and battle hardened mercenary all in one!
Posted May 12, 15 · Last edited May 12, 15
Star
List
Undo
Baze Benefactor
Stars:
+96
Excellent, thank you, Moska. I've added them to the table at the top.
When I have some more spare time I will look in to sorting the table better.
eJCzrQB.png
Posted May 12, 15 · OP
Stars:
+22
Owner: Taeryn Dyloth
Plot Name: The 12th District
Purpose: A residential area in Thayd, with an alley filled with various businesses and such that make for a great hangout area, with Tae's workshop not being too far off.
Posted May 12, 15
Star
List
Undo
Baze Benefactor
Stars:
+96
I've not had any new submissions to add to the board for a while, which is why it has not been updated. I still intend to keep the list as up-to-date as humanly possible.
Please remember, if you make a forum post that links to the purpose of your plot, let me know so I can link the "purpose" column to it for more information.
eJCzrQB.png
Posted May 24, 15 · OP
Stars:
+82
Owner: Olivar Nax
Plot Name: Chua Lair
Purpose:a smuggler base (still under construction)
Posted May 26, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+106
Faction: Exile

Character Name: Ashley Blackstone
Plot Name: Blackstone Vault
Purpose: FCON / XAS training facility, Peacekeeper bunker and general combat / physical / mental training.
Link: Check Ashley's tumblr for more info.

Anyone wanting to harden their muscles is welcome. There's a training parkour, boxing gym, dancing /gymnastics, fighting gym, a sauna, showers, a pool, shooting range and a lecture room. IC use is free for all FCON/XAS members and people buying (ICly) a membership. The bunker is Ashley private / Peacekeeper only.

Character Name: Miyuki Nakamura
Plot Name: The Sky Arcadia
Purpose: Arcade hall / Event park
Link: Check the event page for more info.

After the opening event (01.09.2015) it will be open 24/7 for anyone willing to rp at an arcade. There are planned events every odd week (like tournaments or game sessions). Offered as a social hub in contrast to all the bars and nightclubs.

Character Name: Lhea Amberweave
Plot Name: Amberweave Grove
Purpose: Aurin community / Celestion RP / Private house
Link: Check this thread for more info.

The grove is strongly connected to the Weave. There's a temple intended for spiritual rp with meditation booths and a place where people can sit in a half circle, listening to stories about the Weave and natural balance to be held by either the Amberweave sisters or anyone else if interested. Just let me know.
fsigb.gif
Verena Priscus | Celia Donovan | Fiora Sanchez | Dezzra Pyreskull Jabbit EU (Dominion)
"The end is justified by being mean. Or something like that."
Posted Aug 25, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+106
Also Exile:

Character Name: Maeruna Everleaf
Plot Name: Verdant Arbor
Purpose: Aurin community / Exile community / Village & Weave Rp
Link: See here for more details
fsigb.gif
Verena Priscus | Celia Donovan | Fiora Sanchez | Dezzra Pyreskull Jabbit EU (Dominion)
"The end is justified by being mean. Or something like that."
Posted Sep 7, 15
Star
List
Undo
Baze Benefactor
Stars:
+96
Added them to the list, Ashley, thank you.

Sorry for having not updated sooner, RL issues led to me not logging in for the last couple of weeks.
eJCzrQB.png
Posted Sep 8, 15 · OP
Baze Benefactor
Stars:
+96
VERY IMPORTANT

With the Free-to-Play release, expect some of the houses on the list to be temporarily unavailable or even difficult to access.

The housing plot updates are almost DOUBLING in land area, and there are other changes being made on top of that (new decors, possible changes to the building system ect). This means that some plots which pretty much close off around the borders will be inaccessible from the new location of the entrance platform until people have started building on them.

If you have decided to no longer work on a housing plot that is listed above, PLEASE let me know so that I can remove it. I do not want people to visit a plot looking for RP and be stuck with an area of flat land with an elaborate box in the middle of it.
eJCzrQB.png
Posted Sep 28, 15 · OP
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices