WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

[Exiles] [Jabbit] Looking for photomodels for a series of magazine covers

6 replies
Stars:
+18
Hey everyone!

My character Nithoras Evernight has found himself a new job as a photographer for a series of magazines. Hence he's now looking for female models to pose on the covers. These magazines range from your standard issue female gossip, to science journals, and sports issues (Hoverboard Weekly anyone?).
Let me know if anyone is interested. Here's an example of one of the magazines:

pKGHXMI.jpg
Posted May 9, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+146
Umm... Does it pay well?
Aliette Harkens - Farmgirl and mechanic || RP Facilitator - The Voidrunners || Exiles on Jabbit and Entity
voidrunners.iclanwebsites.com || allyharkens.tumblr.com || twitter.com/AllyHarkens
Posted May 10, 15
Fay
^ Joining the question.
19.jpg
Posted May 10, 15
Stars:
+18
Naturally all models will be paid handsomely by the company in question. Wages may vary based on the model's experience, and which magazine will feature the pictures. But we're still talking about a healthy amount of coin here. Experience of a lifetime!
Posted May 10, 15 · OP
Fay
Aisyn will gladly join... along with Miria.
19.jpg
Posted May 10, 15
Stars:
+253
This could be fun!
Even the smallest person can change the course of the future- `Galadriel- The Fellowship of the Ring
Posted May 10, 15
Stars:
+146
Well, Ally does need money... I guess it couldn't hurt. It... won't hurt will it?
Aliette Harkens - Farmgirl and mechanic || RP Facilitator - The Voidrunners || Exiles on Jabbit and Entity
voidrunners.iclanwebsites.com || allyharkens.tumblr.com || twitter.com/AllyHarkens
Posted May 10, 15
NoticeNotices