Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 2

Potential Criminal-RP plans [Exile]

11 replies
Stars:
+22
Hey people!

So, i've been having a little something on my mind for a while now: Criminal RP!

So, since i've been working on this plot that would be perfect for this, I've thought "Heck, why not make use of it?", and so, I wish to see some criminal RP happen. What i'm basically thinking is a quite western-themed RP thing, primarily consisting of stealing, smuggling and drugdealing(or slush, more specifically).

This could be done in any format; A guild dedicated to criminal RP and its merrits; a circle, simply to keep in touch and know when there's RP in order to include even more people without having to resort to guilds(likely if not enough people are actually willing to join a guild), or heck, could even be just... nuffin, just a group of people involved who come and go as they please. Though, it should probably at least have a circle.

Anyways! The idea is kinda sketchy at the moment, but the details can be filled in as it actually happens- If it happens.

What do you people think? Would any of you be interested in engaging in some good ol' criminal RP in order to bring a bit of action to your RP routine? If so, let me know, and if there is enough interest in this little project, perhaps we'll get something kickin'!

If you wish to contact me in-game, look for Taeryn Dyloth. If i'm not on him, I may be on Krag Boulderface or Billy Cox.
Posted Mar 31, 15 · OP · Last edited Apr 1, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+146
Sounds good! Also I agree that at least a circle is preferable. I think it feels better if there's an actual ingame entity that you can join, gives a better feeling of being apart of something!

I haven't got any characters that would suit the theme at this point, but I know there are LOTS of shady characters out there! Remember that you can start out with just a few and then build your criminal enterprise, bot IC and OOC. Would allow you to start RPing sooner than if you wait to have ~10 people.
Aliette Harkens - Farmgirl and mechanic || RP Facilitator - The Voidrunners || Exiles on Jabbit and Entity
voidrunners.iclanwebsites.com || allyharkens.tumblr.com || twitter.com/AllyHarkens
Posted Mar 31, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+22
Yeah, I was thinking i'd kick it off if I can find at least 1-3 people to start off. Though, it'd also be nice knowing there are more out there who might get involved in the future. Who knows?
Posted Apr 1, 15 · OP
Stars:
+2
Greetings! i was referred to this thread by the lovely Aliette Harkens and have become slightly interested in the prospect of seeing this criminal Rp.

I have my Alt, Lorian Starclear here to be a thief in his story line and am looking for a place for him to call home when he's not off out causing more debt to the Voidrunners, Specifically his Nemesis in the group. and keeping himself afloat and alive from his bounty.

Any chance you have room for one more?
Full CV is showable on demand and may or may not be stained with blood.
Posted Apr 1, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+22
There'll always be space! In fact, it's not even started yet, so consider yourself invited to be one of the first members of this little criminal band of thieves and smugglers, Lorian! :d
Posted Apr 1, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+2
Fabulous... i shall be waiting on your first mail in the game.

fare thee well for now Mr Potato.
Posted Apr 1, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+22
Mail?

Sorry if i've missed something one would commonly do when getting someone involved in things that involves mail, but I haven't been around for too long x3

Aaaanyways... I'm thinking the best course of action would be hooking up OOCly in-game and planning it from there, then proceed to find out how we'll get goin' ICly.
Posted Apr 1, 15 · OP
Stars:
+1
I'm kinda new to the game, however I would love to get involved with some Criminal RP. Count me in!

Jack Sturgeon.
d90959a7ef364f54.png
Posted Apr 2, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+31
Just to put it down somewhere permanent, I would be interested too with my alt =D
(Luluna) (and her lab.)
Posted Apr 2, 15
Stars:
+22
Well then, I guess it's settled! The criminal RP will start up as soon as I get my character to a decent level and get some good(ish) RP gear!

Welcome to The Blackstone Daguns, everyone! I'll be making a circle soon in-game and invite all the characters that are getting involved!
Posted Apr 2, 15 · OP
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices