WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

[Exile+Dominion!][EU - Jabbit] Returning player, seeking connections and friends past and present!

2 replies
Stars:
+102
Online on Site
Greetings!

I am Dawnstar, in-game I play the Mordesh Shanyra Verasus, with occasional trips to Dominion side to play a Mechari or a Draken. I've been with Wildstar since it was in late beta, but eventually left the game due to a struggle to find a suitable community for my character.

Now I've returned, and hoping to find friends and contacts for my character(s). I am also hoping to find a few people willing to be notable individuals from her past.

I main Shanyra, a hard-to-read but generally gentle Mordesh field scientist and physician who lives in a rebuilt Piglet. This Piglet also serves as a medical transport and research centre. Her full profile can be found here! (DISCLAIMER: The profile is slightly out of date, I will update it when I can.)
In addition I have both a Mechari and a Draken and am especially curious to try out the mentality of the Mechari sometime.

Dommies: I am not afraid of cross-faction RP, and would love to make friends on both sides of the aisle for either an unlikely friendship or a burning rivalry. Or just with my dominion alts! Feel free to get in touch!

And that's it from me! If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me or hit me up in-game. Here's hoping to find like-minded souls.

*salute!*
dQqghQJ.jpg
Posted Mar 25, 15 · OP · Last edited Mar 25, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+31
Yay for more Mordesh players !

Sounds like our two characters would get along quite well. Looking forward to seeing you in game =D
(Luluna) (and her lab.)
Posted Mar 25, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+102
Online on Site
I have read your profile, and it sure sounds like it indeed! This world needs more Mordesh as well!

Sadly my Wildstar is experiencing technical difficulties at the moment (Worst timing ever, seriously), but as soon as I get it fixed, expect to see me in-game!

I look forward to meeting you, as well. :thumb:
dQqghQJ.jpg
Posted Mar 25, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
NoticeNotices