WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

A Plea From Suki Stillriver & Bounty Information for Eniri Moonsong

9 replies
Stars:
+18
A written plea by Suki Stillriver is embedded on the front page of every single Exile holo-news publication. The magnitude of the coverage seems to be impossible by official and formal standards. Accompanying the written plea is bounty for the safe capture of Dusktail

A Plea From Suki Stillriver

Hello, this is Stillriver, the Tea Matron of Stillriver Teahouse. As most of you know, I was attacked in my own home by the Aurin known as Dusktail. I am speaking now to ask that those seeking her life to put down their weapons. Your desire for revenge, even if it is veiled behind Aurin Tradition, is turning you against your own kind.

In your anger you've turned against innocent people! Who is Autumnfell that you turn against him? He's done nothing against me or anyone else. I believe that he would be found innocent of any charge you put against him.

I am getting a protective 'safe capture order' from the judge and a bounty for her safe capture that I'm sure many of you will find attractive. This money would be provided by Autumnfell himself. Yes, he is with me in this as well.

You may ask yourself why someone who did something so awful to me and to others deserves any consideration whatsoever.

But the answer is simple. Justice cannot be carried out without some form of mercy. Not just mercy for the victims and for their families, but mercy for the perpetrator and her family. If she is truly beyond all reason and truly irreformable, then we will find out through a trial. But if there is something there to save then we will show mercy not only to her, but also to her sister. Dusktail is the only family she has left. So long as there is someone to mourn her, then we cannot kill Dusktail as we would a pest in our home.

I pray that my words reach you in time and that you turn away from your rage. If you don't do this for me, please, do it for Dusktail's sister.

Thank you for listening.

BY ORDER OF THE HIGH COURT

BOUNTY FOR THE SAFE CAPTURE OF ENIRI MOONSONG

WANTED: ENIRI MOONSONG aka 'DUSKTAIL'

BOUNTY: 1500 Platinums on safe arrest and transfer to the High Court of Judgement.

FOR CRIMES AGAINST EXILE SOVEREIGNTY

ENIRI MOONSONG IS TO BE CAPTURED ALIVE AND TO BE TRANSFERED TO THE HIGH COURT OF JUDGEMENT IN THAYD TO STAND TRIAL FOR HER CRIMES

BOUNTY HUNTERS ARE TO REPORT TO JUDGE AMBROSIO AND JUSTICES OF THE HIGH COURT TO REGISTER THEIR INTENT FOR SAFE CAPTURE OF ENIRI MOOSONG

ENIRI MOONSONG IS CONSIDERED ARMED AND HIGHLY DANGEROUS. DO NOT APPROACH ALONE

Autumnfell Soothwind - Exile - Entity Server N. America

Posted Feb 1, 15 · OP · Last edited Feb 2, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+321
(( Beautifully written. ))
Posted Feb 1, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+73
((OH GOD Trial rp... do we have any lawyer characters inna house???))
Posted Feb 2, 15
Stars:
+1,091
Admins
Caretaker
((DOES SOMEBODY NEED A LAWYER))
Posted Feb 2, 15
Stars:
+253
There was a judge at the Boulder the other night.. I can't remember his full name.. Judge (somebody)...
Even the smallest person can change the course of the future- `Galadriel- The Fellowship of the Ring
Posted Feb 2, 15
Stars:
+18
Updated this to show all information - sorry, was involved in some scenes all day yesterday and couldn't get this (crucial) part posted. Have fun with what possibilities this may bring about!
Autumnfell Soothwind - Exile - Entity Server N. America

Posted Feb 2, 15 · OP
Stars:
+73
((By the way this is as good a place to put this as any... Eniri Moonsong's player is going to be away on a business trip all week... getting ready to leave as we speak! Thus Eniri won't be able to come out and play, though I'll probably be able to peek onto the forums here. Just want to let everyone know who might be on the lookout, Eniri is going to be impossible to find for this week.

If you want to arrange something for next week, or have questions, etc, you can mail me on here until then.))
Posted Feb 2, 15 · Last edited Feb 2, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+253
See you next week :)
Even the smallest person can change the course of the future- `Galadriel- The Fellowship of the Ring
Posted Feb 3, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+73
While I sit here in a strange city,I couldn't help thinking about River's interpretation of Dusky. It reminded me of this:

Glittering Cloud / Imogen Heap

I'm not always like this
It's something I've become
A terrible weakness
In my nature, in my blood

Save me, oh save me
Save me from myself
Before I hurt somebody else again

Domino motion
Jump starts when we touch
A blackout approaching
Here it comes now, wish me luck
It's all over, it's all over, it's all over in a flash
I can't remember what have I done now?

Go, go, faster wider
More, more get it down
Dance, dance
Take me over glittering clouds

Go, go faster wider
More more get it down
Dance, dance

Oh, my head hurts

Oh dear, oh dear
It's all over the papers
And the TV, wagging tongues
The artist's impression looks

Just like me, only better
Don't blame me, don't maim me
I can't help what I am

Oh, Lord knows I've tried to

Go, go, faster wider
More, more get it down, yeah
Dance, dance
Go, go faster wider

More more get it down, yeah
Dance, dance
Posted Feb 3, 15
Star
List
Undo
=== A NOTICE PINNED UP ACROSS THAYD AND ON THE HOLONET ==

..................................................................................................................................................
BY ORDER OF THE HIGH COURT

BOUNTY FOR THE SAFE CAPTURE OF ENIRI MOONSONG

Be advised that the High Court hereby RENEWS the BOUNTY placed on contingency of her SAFE CAPTURE and remand into the sole custody of the HIGH COURT of Thayd for TRIAL and JUDGEMENT of the terrorist Eniri Moonsong, aka DUSKTAIL. This bounty is hereby ordered renewed following reports of said person's survival, rendered to the High Court and by the authority of Justice Myri Sandglider, herself under the auspices of Judge Raelyn Brighteye.

Let it be written into the records of the Exile Archives and carried across NEXUS through the CHRONICLERS of each settlement, enforced and verified by those settlements PEACEKEEPRS, and where none exists or are unable to render service by the JUDGES, and their JUSTICES in service that this bounty is renewed.
Posted Feb 22, 17 · Last edited Feb 22, 17
Star
List
Undo
NoticeNotices