WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 9

New Interactive Timeline from Carbine

86 replies
Stars:
+238
Well, originallly in the Timeline, the Ravaging began a short time after the Exiles visited. That's been stretched to what, over a decade? It may have been my misunderstanding but that's what I got from TFBTF
Posted Nov 25, 14
Kalita o
Stars:
+366
Online on Site
Oh, it's been nearly that long for quite a while now as far as official dates go. The older timeline thread had those dates on it since about May or so?

Easy to miss that one though...which is why I made the new one ^.^
XDdjSto.png
Posted Nov 25, 14 · OP · Last edited Nov 25, 14
Stars:
+238
No I mean that The exiles arrived 16 years before the Ravaging and then the Ravaging began and then they were rescued two years after that. My character Rocio woudn't have been born when the Exiles arrived, that's what I need to change. He was only 8 years old when he was airlifted.

Rocio's new timeline will have to be

Exiles land on Arboria.. 1640.
Rocio is born: 1648

There that helps things stay the same... sort of...

I don't want to change his age... too much complicated.
Posted Nov 25, 14 · Last edited Nov 25, 14
Kalita o
Stars:
+366
Online on Site
Oh, those dates have always been there pretty much. *shrugs* At least as far as I remember they have been...

Either way, changing ages sucks...definitely agree there!
XDdjSto.png
Posted Nov 25, 14 · OP
Stars:
+238
Quite literally have never seen them before. lol
Posted Nov 25, 14
Stars:
+53
Mmmmm lore.
Pretty amazing stuff.
I need to make time to read the stories.
Lilel Lightpetal | Devola Brightbranch

"Welcome back. We narrowly avoided a temporal loop! Welcome back. We narrowly avoided a temporal loop!
Posted Nov 26, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+63
What about mom gave birth to him while on the run from Dominion's reapers or on starship?
- The former if you wanted Arboria or the latter if you want a voidborn.
Douglas Bricius (Cassian Warrior Scientist, OC and Main character)
Brigid Bree (Human Stalker Soldier, Exiles Alt and future brewery owner)
Ferg McJinti (Chua Working Class Author)
Valeria Caesarius (Fleet Officer and a Lady)
Ursula Zaros (Mordesh Medical Migrator)
Posted Nov 26, 14
Stars:
+238
No I'm fine how it is. I just have to change that he remembered anything about the Exiles Landing on Arboria... because there's no way he could have been there. XD
Posted Nov 26, 14
Star
List
Undo
Kalita o
Stars:
+366
Online on Site
Okay, I've made a couple of changes. Mostly with the formatting of things and also added in a couple of dates. However, there's one head scratching bit in there that I can't seem to wrap my head around so hoping for a little help on it from someone out there.

There's about 50 years between the release of the contagion on Grismara, and from what we know it spread pretty fast, and the Exiles starting to smuggle Vitalus treated Mordesh out. Now for the questions. Does anyone know when the Dominion blockade started or a rough idea? Also, it seems odd that the Exiles would wait so long, but maybe it took them a while to get there?

Anyway, here's the change log:
added 1578: Announcement of Everlife Elixar
added 1648: Start of Queen Myala's Reign
Also, some general formatting for easier reading.
XDdjSto.png
Posted Nov 26, 14 · OP
Stars:
+38
@Rocio: You could have him remember when the Exiles came to his village/town in particular, maybe? Despite having a central government through the queen, Aurin were really low-tech. They might not have even heard anything about the Exiles for a while after first contact. Might have taken months for some to hear about it via runners or word-of-mouth, possibly years if they were particularly isolated. Longer than that, maybe, to have Exiles touch down in their particular area of the planet for trade/diplomatic relations. :3

@Kalita: Yeah, I do wonder why it took so long. O.o Have to wonder if maybe the Dominion kept it under wraps, but eventually a signal got out?
Gwynn ~ Prana ~ Rhys
Tumblr
Posted Nov 26, 14
Page
of 9
NoticeNotices