WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 7

Wildstar RP Primer! (Includes Housing Directory)

68 replies
Stars:
+147
Heya Pepper! A few things to be added if you please :)

Two Dominion plots that are open to the public and can be used freely for roleplay and events.

Unyoya Village
A Lopp village open to all travelers.

The Foxy Cassian
The "poor side of town", set IC in or near Hycrest. The inn has a bar on the first floor and a small stage (karaoke night or invited artists to sing or dance, etc)
Posted Mar 22, 15 · Last edited Mar 24, 15
Stars:
+1,091
Admins
Caretaker
Updated!
Posted Mar 26, 15 · OP
Stars:
Hey guys, Peppercorn asked me to come here and drop my plots open for RP. All plots below are public.

Club Vortex (WIP)
Owner: Kelzam Rainfury
About: Up coming high-end club inspired by Darkspur joints around the Fringe. Will later be included in a plot overhaul, transforming the rest of the plot into the futuristic Null City.

The Necropolis
Owner: Sorin Markov
About: A dark Necropolis with many crevices to explore. Behind the dark throne hides secret passages to the catacombs beneath, and an occult presence.

The Ruins of Zelvautis (WIP)
Owner: Tekunin Nevershade
About: The Ruins include the cavernous subterranean of the temple-city of Zelvautis, an ancient, ominous structure whose shadow stretches across the fens. In the caverns below the temple-city mystical rituals and respects to the spirits of ancient kings are paid, while the same mysticism imbues statues and forges.

Atmospheric Processor
Owner: Kelzam Duskthorn
About: Abandoned complex on an unnamed planetoid. The gigantic structure housed a fusion reactor-powered complex responsible for processing the atmosphere of the uninhabitable rock into something breathable and livable for humanoids. Something terrible happened, and two opposing forces fight from within; neither of which are friendly.
Posted Apr 6, 15
Stars:
+10
The thingy for Libi's Black Jabbit Curiosity shop!

*A rumor overheard only in hushed tones*

"Have you heard? About that weird shop that just opened up? It sprung up overnight a little while ago, it's run by an Aurin who... knows thing about you. Says she can see your aura. Supposedly, there's something for everywhere there. You'll find it when you need it, and even if you don't go in for anything specific, she helps you find 'what you didn't know you needed.' Place gives me the creeps... She does give the stuff away for free though, but only if you 'didn't know you needed it'..." *The voice drops to a whisper* "I even heard that when she finds someone who's 'unbalancable' she kidnaps them and drains their lifeforce for her spells..."

((OOC: Black Jabbit Curiosities is run by Libitina Riverwalk, and located on the plot of the same name. What you want has a set price, what you need can be discounted or bargained for, and what you didn't know you needed is given freely! You'll find your way there when you need it, just don't go through the big red door on the inside, for your own good. If you ever feel like you're missing something, but you don't know what, don't hesitate to stop by! Open anytime Libitina is online, just whisper.))
Posted Apr 6, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+1,091
Admins
Caretaker
Updated with Pet directory!
Posted May 7, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+4
Channel: CARTEL
The channel above is for anyone with a criminal or evil character to use, this chat is OOC and used to form connections between crime lords and even arrange meetings between different parties and suppliers. This allows the villainous side of the community an opportunity to organize, clump together and interact among one another. (And we can talk about some "events" of course we would need volunteers)

Circle: Ravensong Brewery
This is an IC organization in which has a public front of being a legitimate brewery the serves alcohol across Nexus. But deep down is a Cartel organization run by a crime lord, this sect of the Cartel will dip its fingers into anything that bring them a profit. This Brewery is part of the Dark spur Cartel and hence individuals who join it should be prepared for criminal activity (unless they desire to play a simple brewer in the legal front of the store, then please contact Enya Ravensong). This organization is supposed to be a criminal catch all, feel free to contact us as any criminal we will gladly make room for you.
18.jpg
Posted May 10, 15 · Last edited May 10, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+321
I OOCly encourage and support the under-represented IC criminal element!
Posted May 10, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+253
Absolutely, we need badguys :d
Even the smallest person can change the course of the future- `Galadriel- The Fellowship of the Ring
Posted May 11, 15
Stars:
+126
Caretaker
wrote:
Channel: CARTEL
The channel above is for anyone with a criminal or evil character to use, this chat is OOC and used to form connections between crime lords and even arrange meetings between different parties and suppliers. This allows the villainous side of the community an opportunity to organize, clump together and interact among one another. (And we can talk about some "events" of course we would need volunteers)

Circle: Ravensong Brewery
This is an IC organization in which has a public front of being a legitimate brewery the serves alcohol across Nexus. But deep down is a Cartel organization run by a crime lord, this sect of the Cartel will dip its fingers into anything that bring them a profit. This Brewery is part of the Dark spur Cartel and hence individuals who join it should be prepared for criminal activity (unless they desire to play a simple brewer in the legal front of the store, then please contact Enya Ravensong). This organization is supposed to be a criminal catch all, feel free to contact us as any criminal we will gladly make room for you.
Are these two things still active? If so, will update it with them and add.

Also I need to ask people to please state Dominion, Exile, or Both for Channels, Guilds, Circles, and Housing.

I have updated the Guilds/Circles thread with both Dominion and Exile entries. If you see something I have missed or have one to suggest, please post it here and I will edit it in.

I have updated the Housing Section partially; still need to put in several links and get confirmation of activity for some lots. If you see something I have missed or have one to submit, please post it here and I will edit it in. I would also like to direct you to this project if you have not seen it already for housing: http://tinyurl.com/WSRPHousing
Main: Priestess Helmina - Dominion - Entity | The Vigilant Church Circle
"That Mohawk Mechari who advertises things."
Posted Jul 10, 15 · Last edited Jul 10, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+30
Pepper, probably should have put this out when I first put the thread up, but hey.
Here's one for my plot..

Engel's Repair & Scrap
Owner; Nardazil Engel
Considering how... Interesting Exile tech can be at times, this repair shop offers a multitude of services regarding our precious machinery. Inspections, Consultations, Tune-ups, Repairs, and Calibrations, all are available by appointment, either on the plot or off.
Posted Aug 19, 15
Star
List
Undo
Page
of 7
NoticeNotices