WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 7

Wildstar RP Primer! (Includes Housing Directory)

68 replies
Stars:
+2,002
Hi Pep, could you please add the ExODUS Enclave to the guild list?

Site: http://exodus-enclave.enjin.com/
Description: A small yet strong guild aimed towards Scientists and the discoveries of Nexus.

Thank you!
mHbU0UF.png
Doctor Kristoff |Shade Hölle | Doctor Wilhelm | Kanimir Kristoff | The Overseer
Pyra Murioivox | Inquisitor Wilhelm | Hadrian AeleusBern
« Keeper of Mordesh Lore | Tumblr | Twitter »
Smoothly telling people to calm their tits since 2013.

Posted Jan 14, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+1,091
Admins
Caretaker
Updated a bit!

Ambryn - For your houses, what's the theme of them so I can put a blurb?

I'll add the others shortly. I may shift the housing directory a bit as its getting very long, but I will add them also!
Posted Jan 16, 15 · OP
Stars:
+38
You can always put the housing directory under a cut? That way people can click on it if they want it, but it doesn't make for a ginormous post. :3
Gwynn ~ Prana ~ Rhys
Tumblr
Posted Jan 16, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+1,091
Admins
Caretaker
Quit having smart ideas, Prana!
Posted Jan 16, 15 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+11
We've had a couple successful opening nights already, so I'd like to add add another venue to the list.

Name: Hunter's Rest
Owner: Ennyx Furyheart
Faction: Dominion
Description: A peaceful tropical oasis to unwind in after a long day of conquering Nexus. Soak in the hot springs, chill in the hookah lounge, steam yourself in the sauna, or simply explore the lush gardens.

Also, on the list, Consent is no longer owned by Brenna Leone. It will be re-opening on Vagabond Croix's land, with a new name: Curiosity. But the premise remains the same.
Posted Jan 16, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+545
Guess I'll toss my place in too for more local flavor :)
Plot name: Bulletz, Boltz n Bekkn
owner: Alyssia Swiftwind(Pinky to the town residents )

As it's more commonly known to the residents of Mira's Anchorage, The Triple B is a combination café / junk and work shop, specializing in breakfast and lunch during appropriate hours, and general fixit, maintenance and repair.. pretty much whenever. Due to the nature of the place ( and it's owner) there is the off chance of stuff ending up where it doesn't belong..or dishes being prepared exactly as requested... almost to a fault.

One guest ordered a stuffed waffle with everything. she got a waffle... stuffed with everything. Was the size of a basketball.
C73Xtir.jpg
Posted Jan 16, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+212
Heya Pep, I think you already have the guild up for your next edit, but I figured I'd throw my plot on here as well:

Boomer's Scrapyard BBQ - Boomer Boomhowl - Want to taste any and all of the delicious critters that Nexus has to offer? Need your bike fixed? Why not both? We've recently expanded to appeal to Aurin palates and have, I don't know, a bowl of fruit... or something.
"Boomer" Boomhowl - Granok Engineer
HooglesSig-Small.png
PEPPERCORN SUPERCOOL #1
Posted Jan 18, 15
Stars:
+134
The Drunken Boulder made the list! Yay!
gN4Dnl9.jpg
http://www.wildstar-roleplay.com/forum/page/1/m/11410152/viewthread/14382924-exile-drunken-boulder
Posted Jan 30, 15
Stars:
+321
Of course it did. *grins*
Posted Jan 30, 15
Stars:
+1,091
Admins
Caretaker
Minor format update and added Magara's dye guide!
Posted Feb 10, 15 · OP
Page
of 7
NoticeNotices