WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 7

Wildstar RP Primer! (Includes Housing Directory)

68 replies
Stars:
+12
Thanks for throwin' the Daguns up there!
Posted Nov 28, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+402
Guild to add and still recruiting :)

Mira's Anchorage - Town themed social guild!
(Website, Thread)
BriyanaSig1_zpsf38b966c.png

Officer / Peacekeeper Mira's Anchorage Click here for more info!
Have questions about Mira's Anchorage? Check out our wiki Here!
Posted Nov 28, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+54
The Fringe Rangers Vigil Frontier champions of the down-trodden and sometimes lawmen rp guild, heavy rp, guild and circle
Posted Nov 28, 14
Stars:
+133
Moondark Weapons- Custom Crafting for Function and Flare. On call weaponsmith for repairs and new commissions.
Evening Hours. By Appointment Only. Will Travel.

Plot: Windflower Moondark
windsig.png
Posted Nov 29, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+72
wrote:
The rest? No earthly idea for the community at large most of the time. Adding a rough idea of times when they're "officially open" or even "NPC open" to the calendars would really help in a lot of ways.

NPC open isn't a bad idea for people that can't keep a consistent schedule. At least gives people that want to hang out a place to go. I know a few times we've had a few people hang out in the Boulder just for a lack of places to chill.
Avatar artwork done by http://straycatsketch.tumblr.com/
Posted Nov 29, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+126
Caretaker
Thanks for the circle add, Pepper. As well as going through all this to provide us with a one-stop place for resources, it's really appreciated.

I may have another add for ya, an addon called WillYouBeMyNeighborRedux (WYBMNRedux) Link - it's nearly essential for all harvesters and has replaced a lot of the old mining/survivalist/relic circles.

It allows a player to scan for online players who have resource nodes; you can then browse by resource node type, the share ratio, and even the level of the resource node. After browsing there is a handy button that allows you to invite just one or even everyone within your specifications. It also has an auto-accept for neighbors, an auto-decline for neighbors, and an option to only allow those who meet certain housing lot resource standards to be accepted as neighbors with the ability to set certain exceptions to people like circle and guild members.

It's NeighborNotes and Kael's HT friendly.
Main: Priestess Helmina - Dominion - Entity | The Vigilant Church Circle
"That Mohawk Mechari who advertises things."
Posted Nov 29, 14
Stars:
+13
I'm glad my RP Housing List helped!
51ea53c70c14e8a0.png
Posted Nov 29, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+38
Don't forget Murdock Metalmender's Catalyst circle for the geeky-minded Exiles! :3

Also, should we have something saying that these guilds/circles/plots are all (or mostly?) on Entity? Since this section of the site is usually for both Entity and Jabbit peeps. :3 Not sure how much the Jabbit people frequent this and all... ^^; OR! Could have a separate list for them... *is probably thinking about this way too much*
Gwynn ~ Prana ~ Rhys
Tumblr
Posted Dec 1, 14
Stars:
+366
This is in the Entity business directory section already Kira ~.^ hehe
XDdjSto.png
Posted Dec 1, 14
Stars:
+38
I...wow, yeah, that was a fail on my part. *facepalm* I need more sleep. XD
Gwynn ~ Prana ~ Rhys