WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 7

Wildstar RP Primer! (Includes Housing Directory)

68 replies
Stars:
+23
I'll drop my little chapel here for Dominion use, since I don't see any Vigilant Church themed plots in there yet.

MMasUJB.jpg
Here's the whole image gallery so you can decide if it's a place you can use or not. Some details (like windows) are outdated, but eh!

Contemplation Chapel (The Choir) - It is what it says on the tin: a chapel. It includes a graveyard, a shrine to Tresayne Toria, a few Eldan statues with accompanying holographic device (probably for lectures or memorials) and a hidden ship. You can probably ignore the ship, since it's...well, hidden!
If you need to know where it is located "in-universe", it's 'somewhere' in the southern part of Auroria, near the DREDplex and the FCON infested town. Priests are sold separately.
14haktQ.jpg
Shaman Thiereia | The Choir | Axis Kyronus | Ulanan Duril | Nomikos Argir | Decebal Yarin | Ruphia Sungrove
Posted Nov 24, 14 · Last edited Nov 24, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+126
Caretaker
*raises hand* Speaking of priests being sold separately, I myself have a circle called The Vigilant Church and have been hosting Vigils (though my policy is that I hold all of mine in-world, not opposed to a plot if someone requests specifically), also been trying to figure out logistics for more varied services.

Not sure if this is relevant or if it's more of a service or circle thing. Just thought I'd mention since we seem to have a few good Vigilant Church plots. The in-game name is Priestess Helmina, though all in the circle can invite.
Main: Priestess Helmina - Dominion - Entity | The Vigilant Church Circle
"That Mohawk Mechari who advertises things."
Posted Nov 25, 14 · Last edited Nov 25, 14
Stars:
+180
This thread is useful to be able to link to in game. To help that process along, I've run the thread's URL through TinyURL. The result is http://tinyurl.com/ws-rp-primer

Tonight I met three new RPers in the game, and they had questions. In the end I linked to this thread and they were able to answer most of those questions by reading the first post. I think having the tiny URL available would be useful for that kind of situation.
Murdock Metalmender: Granok Engineer Scientist.
Posted Nov 25, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+168
wrote:
*raises hand* Speaking of priests being sold separately, I myself have a circle called The Vigilant Church and have been hosting Vigils (though my policy is that I hold all of mine in-world, not opposed to a plot if someone requests specifically), also been trying to figure out logistics for more varied services.

Not sure if this is relevant or if it's more of a service or circle thing. Just thought I'd mention since we seem to have a few good Vigilant Church plots. The in-game name is Priestess Helmina, though all in the circle can invite.

Omg, I need to get in touch with you! My Mechari is a choir singer for the Church!

Also Peppercorn, this might be useful to you too!: http://theexilentones.tumblr.com/post/102968948684/entity-rp-housing-places
Posted Nov 25, 14
Stars:
+1,091
Admins
Caretaker
Thanks guys!

Ildur, what's the name you would use on Visitor to find your housing lot?

Helmina, adding your circle now!

Murdock / Nevaan - Added your links!
Posted Nov 25, 14 · OP
Stars:
+23
That'd be "The Choir". Yes, that is the name of the character that owns the skyplot. Not omnious at all, nope!
14haktQ.jpg
Shaman Thiereia | The Choir | Axis Kyronus | Ulanan Duril | Nomikos Argir | Decebal Yarin | Ruphia Sungrove
Posted Nov 25, 14
Stars:
+366
One thing for bars, taverns/inns, clubs, restaurants...desperately need hours of operation for these things. Even if it's rough. It's impossible to know if or when something is open right now.
XDdjSto.png
Posted Nov 27, 14
Stars:
+126
Caretaker
That's a good idea, but I know a lot of the owners have fluctuating schedules and are usually the sole coordinators of that event/house. I can't speak Exile side but I know on Dom the RP Circles and WSRP Channel as well as the housing chat will often have an advert or at least a mention of a venue being open.

I think the use of the calendar to help with this problem can't be stressed enough. But maybe we should have a note about whether or not an owner considers their plot 'Open 24/7' or not?
Main: Priestess Helmina - Dominion - Entity | The Vigilant Church Circle
"That Mohawk Mechari who advertises things."
Posted Nov 27, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+366
wrote:
That's a good idea, but I know a lot of the owners have fluctuating schedules and are usually the sole coordinators of that event/house. I can't speak Exile side but I know on Dom the RP Circles and WSRP Channel as well as the housing chat will often have an advert or at least a mention of a venue being open.

I think the use of the calendar to help with this problem can't be stressed enough. But maybe we should have a note about whether or not an owner considers their plot 'Open 24/7' or not?

The channels are used, but I guess it's more of having a "general idea" to help when to know the best chance of RP being live is. Not everyone pays attention to them when in the middle of RP and all that either and can easily be missed. Of course, RL always comes first, but many places Exile side are staffed somewhat from what I've seen or wind up being as such too.

The Drunken Boulder, for instance, is open 11p-3a EST nightly...usually. We know that Stillriver Teahouse is open Monday and Thursday nights from 8p-10p EST on the Exile side and of course Noriak's being opened from 7:45p on Fridays for the Dominion end.

The rest? No earthly idea for the community at large most of the time. Adding a rough idea of times when they're "officially open" or even "NPC open" to the calendars would really help in a lot of ways.
XDdjSto.png
Posted Nov 27, 14
Star
List
Undo
Guilld to add! Still recruiting!

SCAR Corporation- Espionage/Science/Multi-Faceted Themed Heavy RP, Light PVX (Website, Thread)
MEMES
Posted Nov 28, 14
Star
List
Undo
Page
of 7
NoticeNotices