WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 49

Zai's Super Happy Awesome Court Mandated Interactive Blog ((Pretty Open))

486 replies
Stars:
+141
The Honorable Judge A. Rockhill
Judge, Thayd Court of Judgement

Dear Judge Rockhill,

Spoiler: A long, handwritten letter of personal pleas and accounts and a standard datachron containing several audio logs and some aurin biometrics data collected across three weeks are includedShow

Respectfully,
Andric C. Peña

(Who in taking his time to get his records straightened out among other projects, sent this just a couple days too late. He has no idea in the slightest.)
Posted Nov 23, 14 · Last edited Nov 23, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+441
Hello Mr. Pena,

I regret to inform you that your letter reached me rather late. We had an incident with Ms Ember last week resulting in her detention. Although we appreciate your interest in her case, you must understand that this is no child and no matria. This is a common felon. No more, no less. A criminal with some minor espernetic potential, yes, but nothing overly remarkable.

My focus has to be the safety and welfare of the community. Now, if this criminal can be retrained and put to a legitimate beneficial use, that certainly is for the best. There are more productive ways to die on nexus that the gallows. However, please know this is hardly for the benefit of our mutual criminal friend.

I will, however, consider your offer. Do know, however, that her last trainer currently suffers screaming sobbing fits when overly close to foliage.

Hon. A. Rockhill
Exile:
Sarian Svarkova- Recovering Mad Alchemist
Aaron Oldman- Unfrozen traitor lawyer
Zai Starember- Treehugger
Dominion
Benvolia Arcae- Is very happy being Ben
Posted Nov 25, 14 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+38
((And he deserves it! D:< Er, the last "trainer," that is. Grr! ;3))
Gwynn ~ Prana ~ Rhys
Tumblr
Posted Nov 26, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+441
So, apparently I get out of here tomorrow. Judge came in and told me then moved me outa my cell to see the therapist again. I don’t really know why. I figured this time I was getting shipped to do my sentence. I mean, I think that doctor got messed up real bad, and people like me dont me dont get away with messing up people like him.

Therapist is here, though, letting me use her chron. She looks sorry for me again. I fuckin hate her looking sorry for me. I ain't all broken and sad and abused and shit. She needs to save that look for her damn rescued dagun (she's got 4- dogs, all named Mr or Miss Somethin, all with individually knitted sweaters. Says what sorta lady she is). Lotta people had a worse go of it than me.

But I'm getting outa here for some reason. It's weird. Judge told me to go see some space hick friend of mine. Figured he had a record, so I dont get why him. Prolly monitoring him for somethin or the other. Maybe the judge went nutters. Go Listen to space hick she says. Listen to my therapist, she says. Dont fuck it up, she says. Fuck it up and get sent to the grimvault with a can of disinfectant and no suicide pills, she says.

I know some of you wanna know what happened to the doc, but I sorta want to be outa here before I think about that.
Exile:
Dominion
Posted Nov 28, 14 · OP · Last edited Dec 14, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+141
Squeaks,

Spoiler: a big old mail that we can assume is private and not actually posted up on a blog of all placesShow

Andric
Entity [E] Andric Pena, Jack Dynaer, Viere Skysoul.
Posted Dec 9, 14 · Last edited Dec 9, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+441
In a slightly torn envelope, and distinctly not in a blog
Spoiler: Mildly Abused LetterShow
Exile:
Dominion
Posted Dec 9, 14 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+38
((They need to get her a bonsai. >.> *is shot* XD))
Gwynn ~ Prana ~ Rhys
Tumblr
Posted Dec 10, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+441
((She would hug it until the pot cracked when she thought no one was watching.))
Exile:
Dominion
Posted Dec 10, 14 · OP · Last edited Dec 10, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+441
There's this cold going around right now- but I think it's more than a cold. The people who get it are acting, well super weird. Some are going sorts of nuts fighting everyone. Some are just bein total assholes. Some are spraying magic and crazy all over the place. And me, well- sometimes I feel almost normal, but the next minute I just feel...

….

…. Chipper.

It's like being possessed by the spirit of raw aurin stereotype. I woke up yesterday in a pile of stuffed animals with a self drafted tree hugging schedule.

I need a cure for this before I end up in a pile of flowers snuggles and future regret.

Plus side, even though I drew happy flowers and trees on it, I did a fantastic job on my advanced algebra homework.
Exile:
Dominion
Posted Dec 14, 14 · OP · Last edited Dec 14, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+441
So over that stupid mind bending cold. Sorta wish the damn thing held on a little longer. I don't much like this time of year. Holidays my Dad used to celebrate with me all clustered up around this time- Granok Winter lager Festival, Human Wintermasicauh, Buy-More- shit (Brought to you by Protostar).

And he's like, not around for any of em. And he never will be again. And most of the people I meet on this rock are likely to go all Zombiefied somehow. But I'm supposed to wrap shit up, find someone who ain't zombiefied yet, and be happy that next year, I'll be mourning their cyborg hell mutant ass.

Bah. Humbug.
Exile:
Dominion
Posted Dec 18, 14 · OP · Last edited Dec 18, 14
Star
List
Undo
Page