WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 49

Zai's Super Happy Awesome Court Mandated Interactive Blog ((Pretty Open))

486 replies
Stars:
+441
The Sentient Who Runs this Blog is currently wanted for potential violations of her probation status. If you have any contact with this sentient, please turn them in, alive, or urge them to self report to law enforcement.
wrote:
Probation Violation Warrant

Comes now Judge Rockhill and notifies any law enforcement personnel (or this being nexus, anyone with some duct tape, “Personal” handcuffs, and no common sense-- Suzie delete this parenphetical before you publish this thing- A.R.) and notifies you that Zai StarEmber is currently wanted for violation of the terms of her probation

Physical Description- Aurin, Female, Muscular build, Grey skin, dark hair, small ears
Eye color: Pink,
Weight 90 Pounds,
Height, 49 inches,
Hair, Blue Black,
Skin: Grey
Identifying Marks: Regional Tail Bracelet, leather, Variety of healed scars, mostly on extremities and upper torso

Is Subject Armed: (This is Nexus- Why do we still have this on the damn form- Suzie, delete this whole category before you publish this warrant- A.R.)

Offenses Underlying Probation: Assault in the First Degree, Assault in the Second Degree, Assault in the Second Degree, Littering, Civil Citation in Aurin Community Court for “Being really mean”.

Reasons for probation violation:
Reporting: Failed to report to assigned probation officer and court ordered therapist. Has not notified any judge of current address
Terms of Plea Bargain: Failed to give testimony as agreed to against the crew of a known smuggler and Mercenary group suspected in multiple violations of the exile accords.
Travel- Traveled beyong geoprhic limits placed on her probation without prior authorization.
Laws: Is currently a suspect in two assaults, and at least 5 peace disturbances. Also has an additional citation from the Sylvan Glade Aurin Community Court for “Being really mean”.

[Wanted Dead or Alive-- Alive

Reward- for a live Sentient Able to testify only. (Seriously, I am sick of getting corpses when I need witnesses- Suzie, Delete this too, A.R.)
Exile:
Sarian Svarkova- Recovering Mad Alchemist
Aaron Oldman- Unfrozen traitor lawyer
Zai Starember- Treehugger
Dominion
Benvolia Arcae- Is very happy being Ben
Posted Nov 6, 14 · OP · Last edited Nov 6, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+441
Stupid warrants.

So Like... I'm in an old Mordesh Lady's bathroom waiting for pick up. This should be easier to escape, but This particular old Mordesh lady used to have a thing for the kind of alchemy that probably falls under "black arts". Old bitch is real good at keepin people locked up til she needs them. Also, fun fact, real good at roofie delivery. Real fuckin fun fact. Life Lesson- Do not fuck with old Mordesh ladies.

So I'm like, really in it this time. I uh... i told my PO I messed up and really started shit again, and that I was pretty sure I was extra special messed up. Figured I would just go back to lock up- do my 5-10 years on some asteroid. I guess sometimes they hang you now even for non murder but ... I don't think I'm the worth hanging sort. But anyway, it got more complicated than that shit. I hate more complicated. Really don't think I am gonna just get my straight time outta this one way or another.

So I got two problems here- The first is my initial plea bargain. I was supposed to testify against my old crew if they ever got caught. In return fI got straight up probation. It seemed like a great deal cause I figured those assholes would never get caught. They were my family and shit growing up. And they were good at not getting nailed. But like.... they got caught. And now they're up for like... a LOT of charges. Like... Get hanged charges. Some of em involving how I ended up on that crew. I don't really wanna talk about it. But I also don't wanna get them dead.

The second is my head and stomach uh.... "allergies" keep gettin worse. Like Unworkable worse. Like gona go completely fuckin nuts and get myself and someone else killed worse. I Don't wanna deal with it. But I think I gotta or I am gonna make someone dead cause,,, well cause I suck. Cause I got stuck as magic fuckin space bunny and I suck at it.

So Now I got I got my PO bringing me in on a violation warrant. I know this game. If she wanted to send me up for my 5-10 like I want, she woulda just asked me to self report. She knows I would for that. That means she wants me to testify or get help or both. So She'll get me hauled in, make a big show of it. She'll put me in a cell somewhere near a lumber yard or some shit locally. And she'll wait for me to cave on one or both counts.

Hate this shit.
Exile:
Dominion
Posted Nov 8, 14 · OP · Last edited Nov 10, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+441
So like- I'm ok, and stuff. Had a friend take me from the Mordesh lady's bathroom to the judges. Was nicer to have that happen than for it to be a cop or a hood or something. I Spent some time in lock up, then got pulled out by my PO and taken aside. PO is letting me use her chron while she watches, so people don't worry about my tiny ass. So uh, yeah- I'm ok, and stuff

So, I had to do couple days in lock up for startin fights, but mostly my PO and the judge want to be sure I testify- and that I go to the damn doctor.

The first part sucks, but it's not so bad with how informal shit is on nexus. Judge on the case just keeps talking to me and stuff. She's let me say the good stuff as well as the bad stuff, at least. I want them to hear the good stuff about these people too. I mean, it wasn't all bad. Maybe if I say enough decent stuff, I can stay outa prison and the old crew won't take a final ride on the rope swing. I mean, I'm not the only witness against them. I am the only witness who Liked them.

I Still don't LIKE that I'm doing this to them. Not sure what it says about me that I'm stabbing them in the back like this. But that sort of stuff is something I'm not really ready to blog about, no matter how interested a look my PO is giving across the table. Yeah yeah, call my therapist in here or something, lady. The whole story of why I ended up on my own after Dad died instead of back on the crew is between me, the therapist, the judge and the court reporting robot.

… But they also have me here to talk to doctors. Apparently this PO across the table here and my therapist both think the only way to get me to reliably see a doc is to make sure I am locked in a room in cuffs when they send in the nursing staff.

I keep getting sent doc to doc about my “allergies” and how it just keeps getting worse. If I barf any more often I am going to need alchemical mouth wash in a self spraying backpack to keep any tooth enamel. And that has people worried. I mean, I get it. No one wants to see someone hork and fall over grabbing their head because someone ran a lawn mower.

It get's weirder though. They're also asking a lot of questions about how a teenaged girl, armed with a knife, with no martial arts experience is still alive, despite routinely taking jobs like “Stab Draken in Head, steal his mechanical eye for the XAS” and “Please leave this sack of explosives in the Cassian Officers Latrine, ok, thanks”

So Since I got here I keep getting pulled for testing for like- everything. I been scanned for the Strain, augmentation, illegal stims, legal stims, cybernetic implants, nanites and more. So now the same people here about my head problem are talking to the doctors on team “What Illegal shit is she doing to stay alive?” The answer by the way, is nothing. I TOLD my PO I wasn’t doing any drugs or nanites or shit, but she wouldn’t believe me.

I'm Starting to get wierded out by all of it. I mean at least one of the last “Doctors” was some old aurin lady wearing a skull for a hat. Pretty sure witch doctors are not actually medical professionals, but I keep seeing a lot of her, and the human guy who seems to be some kinda neurologist. Little worried about how well he seems to know Skull-for-a-hat, though. Still not trusting medical services from anyone wearing a skull on any body part. Other than maybe a sweet skull tattoo. I'm willing to be a little flexible here.

Anyway, PO says I cant talk any more. Think I get transferred form general lock up to some semi secured medical deally soon. PO still doesn’t trust me to not run off.
Exile:
Dominion
Posted Nov 10, 14 · OP · Last edited Nov 10, 14
Stars:
+441
Po says I am getting moved. She let me use the chron a sec again. Good for my therapy... But I can't say much right now. Sorta feel like this

panda-add-1.jpg
Exile:
Dominion
Posted Nov 10, 14 · OP · Last edited Nov 11, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+38
((You and the red pandas. XD Seriously, hiding snickers at work. X3 Also, gotta say I'm sooooo curious about who in there are PCs and who are NPCs. And I would so totally volunteer Prana to help with the "allergy" issues, but I sadly can't think of any way that would work save her XAS superiors assigning her to the task. "Because even if she's not that specialty (she's a botanist...), she's an Esper and an Aurin and likes plant stuff, so she can teach it, right?" ¬.¬; *snicker* But really, loving this!))
Gwynn ~ Prana ~ Rhys
Tumblr
Posted Nov 11, 14
Stars:
+441
((Aww thank you! Most of the named characters in this are NPCs (Alas, there is no Suzie).

That Said, the entire direction of Zai's plot has been guided by her interaction with others. I just am always hesitant to use other folks names in these entries- Bad past experience with someone taking something OOC instead of IC in a game long, long ago. I really should get myself a list of people willing to be mentioned by name to give credit where credit is due.

You or anyone is welcome to hop in nad get involved here or ingame (or both) if you like. As fair warning, I have a bit of a soul stealing job, so I sometimes disappear into work aggro))
Exile:
Dominion
Posted Nov 11, 14 · OP
Stars:
+38
((Oh man, I understand that. RL can suck, so I'm not on all the time either. Hopefully it gets less soul-stealing for you! <3))
Gwynn ~ Prana ~ Rhys
Tumblr
Posted Nov 11, 14
Stars:
+441
((Still feel free to look me up or respond here any time- I'm also usualyl in our fine exile side In Character channel, globalradio))
Exile:
Dominion
Posted Nov 11, 14 · OP
Stars:
+141
(( Yess. Zai is fun to chitter with all around. All of Star Ember's characters are pretty much wonderful IMO. I'm a fan. o/ ))
Entity [E] Andric Pena, Jack Dynaer, Viere Skysoul.
Posted Nov 13, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+441
How do you best screw up probation and house arrest? Kinda accidentally maybe sort of partially blow up your primary treating physician.

I uh.... Might have a problem here.
Exile:
Dominion
Posted Nov 21, 14 · OP · Last edited Nov 21, 14
Page
of 49
NoticeNotices