WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 49

Zai's Super Happy Awesome Court Mandated Interactive Blog ((Pretty Open))

486 replies
Stars:
+441
((In the form of an Online Journal/Blog. Please feel free to post IC comments or creative wildstar spam bot replies to each entry))

Writing by dictation to my 'Chron, so you know, just try and skip the Uhhs, people.

So Uh- My name is Zai, and I am writing this stupid online journal as part of my court ordered therapy. My therapist says I should try and write in this pretty often, and ugh, read and respond to comments, so I learn how to socialize right with other exiles, and stop getting into fights. I sort of hope my therapist reads this so I can tell her.... uh..... Look, Sure you all can guess what I want to tell her. It's not that hard, and only takes one finger and all. But you know- here it goes.

But so uh Hey- this is my “Learning Socialization Journaling Therapeutic Experience”. I'm sure it leaks hugs and rainbows. It also, I assume, is real, REAL boring. I mean, who wants to read about someone else whining unless they're a good stand up comedian or something? I figure if anyone ever comments on this, I need to buy a lotto ticket from that Lop with the mini mart in Thayd.

I Dont see WHY I have to learn socialization. I mean misanthropy seems like a totally legit lifestyle choice on my end. No one hugs you if you're an asshole, and I hate hugs. And Trees. And Creepy vegetable tree hybrid monsters that give hugs. I mean, what in the name of the Strain dripping asses of the eldan is that?

But ok, Journalling- What did I do today:

So Uh lets see- Today I went out to try and earn some money, so I can pay the Court Fees I owe my PO for the incident on the Gamblers ruin. You Bite off a guys finger, you get a lot of fines even if they put the dude's finger back on with Science and stuff. And Probation And Court Ordered Therapy.

Anyway, so I needed to earn some money, so I went out to the nearest thing I could find that was green and glowing, cause people will always pay you to dive into that stuff. It always almost kills you too, but my Dad always said “It's not a real job unless you just might get vaped, Kiddo”. Then he exploded, so you know, guess he at least knew our place in life. Rest in a cloud of your component atoms, Dad.

Any way, this one was all augmenting and stuff, so it was super crappy to explore. Almost got Cyber zombiefied twice AND I had to hide in a vent for like an hour. Plus side, I got a whole 20 silver AND a coupon for a Free Taco Hell Valu Meal (The Spiciest Tacos in the Verse, a Protostar Company, C'mon Guys, give me some of the Banner Add Money from this site).

So - That's what I did today.

Hope I did this well enough not to get held in contempt by the Judge.
Exile:
Sarian Svarkova- Recovering Mad Alchemist
Aaron Oldman- Unfrozen traitor lawyer
Zai Starember- Treehugger
Dominion
Benvolia Arcae- Is very happy being Ben
Posted Oct 1, 14 · OP · Last edited Oct 1, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+441
So. Why is socializing so damn hard. I am sure my therapist wants to to write about trauma and feelings and &^%$. My Openness is one of my few strengths in therapy, she says. But screw past trauma. Lets talk about now.

Now Socialization is hard because being a asshole is in style, and I am Styling, it seems.

I mean, I guess there are other reasons too, but, I mean, look, Its a LOT easier to be a jerk. No one expects much of you when you're an asshole. No one expects you to help. No one is disappointed when you can't read or some &^%$. You get to skip the pity crap.

And you get to call it like it is. You know, like for the locals-

Mordesh- I like zombie moves as much as the next girl, but I still cant accept mordesh and food service. Every foodborne illness on Grismara on one set of hands? They dont make enough damn gloves, corpsey.

And humans- ok guys- but Total perverts. Seriously, if you meet it, a human has at least frantically funneled the omniplasm to it, if you know what I mean.. And yet, they greet eachother with handshakes. Dont know how you tryst that sort of judgement.

And Aurin? I mean its like the humans got together and made a species to go all omniplastatic over. Tiny creepy little cuddle monkeys. I mean, you would think cuddling was going out of business. And Whatever you believe in help you if you have a pollen allergy.

Granok though- Pretty ok. Just you know- gotta watch where they sit sometimes.
Exile:
Dominion
Posted Oct 2, 14 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+141
One small, simple comment has been tacked in. Rather than an advertisement as to be expected, or some useful bit of information, it's merely a few words:

Tree doily. Leaf lace. Nature knitter. Draper of Weave-woven tapestry and crochet.
Entity [E] Andric Pena, Jack Dynaer, Viere Skysoul.
Posted Oct 4, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+441
Ok, so yeah, commentator who is is *totally* mysterious an anonymous, so like I am a trunk thumper, a fur-ball, a branch bunny, a Flower fixture. The following picture I think is from a zoo on Cassus just might be a picture of my mom or something:

red-panda-cant-reach-the-door.gif

You're still a jerk, though

((**Post author claims no rights in random Gif which is totally not hers in any way))
Exile:
Dominion
Posted Oct 4, 14 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+133
**Another note is added in**

Could be worse, My mom did this when she found out I was even talkin' with non-tree-huggers..
when+mom+bought+a+child+leash..+Don+t+know+if+you_87b7ff_4575723.gif

**The comment is unsigned**
windsig.png
Posted Oct 5, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+441
Your Mom is like, Super weird. But then if I understood tree hugging Culture past telling everyone I share some DNA with to NOT &^%$ing hug me, I might not be in Court mandated therapy and stuff.
Exile:
Dominion
Posted Oct 6, 14 · OP · Last edited Oct 6, 14
Stars:
+441
So, Yeah, New entry. First of all, if anyone has any information on how to get out of the upper branches of a super tall Eldan Sliperry Oak- the most aptly named &^%ing tree ever- please post here or call my Chron. Sooner beats later.

So, My court ordered therapist and her cultural &^%$ are getting really old right now. She says I gotta put a last name on my ID. I told her my last name could either be “Probationsucksaugmentedballs” Or “Smithington” and she got like, super pissed. She also ruled out “AAAARRRRRRRGGGG” And “Stappinpoppolopoloppoilisistan”, as well as “Lastname”, “Surname” And “Issuperawesome.”

Damnit. (Also ruled out).

Old bitch wants me to go find the name of my Bio-parents. I keep telling her, I didnt know those douchebags. I mean I had a Dad. He was a giant rock pile. Life is weird and s&^%$. She asked if I was planning to use that name on my paper work, and I told her to bite my tiny ass. I mean, gronok earn their last names, so I'm not going to just steal what he earned and tack it on myself. Also, no one is going to mistake me for Granok at 4 feet tall- trust me, I've tried to pass.

So Now I am stuck doing this stupid project for this stupid bitch or she's going to go to my PO, and my PO is going to make me do week ends in lock up again.

This Blows

Not as much as this stupid Eldan Slippery Oak, but you know- close runner up.
Exile:
Dominion
Posted Oct 8, 14 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+126
Ad Insertion.

Protostar Targeted Advert Number 1000003588917238.01:

Are you having issues coping with recent changes to your love life / personal life / life in general? Protostar understands these feelings, and, as it happens, has developed a way that you (with cash!) can get rid of them!

The New and Improved* Depress-Bee-Gun 5003.001 is sure to shock and awe you as it not only fills -you- with glee, but your trouble-making enemies with genuine, 100% all-natural** stingers from the rare giant buzzbing***!

Why face your problems empty handed? Buy now! 35% off purchase**** if you pre-order your weapon***** -TODAY-.
414-48ece4e545a6abcee3a84c07fd6112ba.jpg

:DISCLAIMER:
Warning, Protostar is not responsible for any injuries caused by this weapon due to, but not limited to, radiation sickness, giant hornet stings, massive laceration, limb removal, loss of blood, induction of massive welts, self-destruction, sudden and violent self-combustion, burn wounds, explosive diarrhea, stomach ulcers, migraines, memory loss, sudden house invasions, unexplained male pregnancy, parasitic chest-bursting lifeforms, or food poisoning. For the complete list, please contact Protostar Customer Support.

*May not actually be improved.
**May contain trace amounts of radiation.
***The usage of the word 'rare' here is used in terms of how well the stinger is cooked, does not represent how rare the creature itself is.
****Percentage taken from grand total after shipping/recieving/packaging, to be refunded to purchaser at a later date that may be within the next 10 to 15 years.
*****Protostar does not recommend you use this item as a weapon, and is not to be held liable if it is used as such in any court of law.
8.jpg
Posted Oct 10, 14 · Last edited Oct 10, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+441
At least the Spam bots are advertising awesome things

So New entry- I did get out of that tree, thanks for asking and &^%$. So My Allergies are really actin up, so this will be a short one. I think I'm allergic to some sort of chemical the eldan used in their foci. Every time I get too close to one I get all barfy and start having hallucinations more trippy than the #$%^ you see after eating Taco Hell Valu Meals for a week. I Gotta add that to the list with freshly chopped wood and something in weed whackers for *&^% I am super allergic too.

So anyway, progress on my stupid last name continues to go slow. My PO still won't let me register anything I think is cool like “LadyStabsaLot” or “DefenestrationLass”. And I havent gotten the damnedest idea where you find a bunch of fuzzy jerks you never met to steal a name that meets book keeping standards.

This still blows.

I'll write something more depth when I don't feel as crappy.
Exile:
Dominion
Posted Oct 12, 14 · OP · Last edited Oct 12, 14
Stars:
+441
It's been a sorta crappy week- mostly cause of my allergies and stuff. I get so damn sick near stuff that messes with the land. And Yeah, I know it int just allergies- but its a LOT easier to think of it that way. I don't.... I Don't like being reminded ya know that I might have more in common with some weird alien hug bunnies than well.... everyone I ever really knew.

I miss like, sane shit, sometimes, even though the Judges probably wouldn’t go for it. Like that time Dad and I found those Cassian idiots on shore leave- the real hoity toity types- took their ship, their stuff, and left em naked with nothing but a drink with an umbrella in it. We had all the food we wanted for almost a Year after that- a real year of all the food. I mean, it wasn't as funny as the time we sold a Draken who tried to off Dad to Kidney thieves, but overall, best job ever. I mean sure, our ship sucked, we couldnt keep any of the ones we stole cause they were too hot, and I routinely had to piss in a bucket by the airlock, but I mean- I had Dad, and we had like, as much of the verse as we wanted.

And now I live on this rock. Dad is Gone. &^%$in trees are in my head and …. and that's not nearly where it gets wierdest. And I got all these people being all helpful and crap- and I don't know any of their angles. I mean, Dad was right, EVERYone has an angle. And here I want to help someone for helpin with being sick, or feeding me, or &%$#.

I Blame the trees in my head and &^%$ for startin to trust em. Going soft. &^%$in sucks.
Exile:
Dominion
Posted Oct 21, 14 · OP · Last edited Oct 21, 14
Page
of 49
NoticeNotices