WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Hello? Anyone home?

3 replies
Stars:
+10
Hello!

Finally got WildStar and onto the Lightspire server - where is everyone?
Also, in regards to activity, are Exiles better than the Dominion/vice versa?

Would love some help finding my way around. ^_^

\o/
/flail
:dizzy:
Posted Sep 10, 14 · OP
Stars:
+21
Hey there!

We do have some population issues on both sides, but nothing really to worry about - at the moment, there does not seem to be a big difference between the factions, though Dominion seems a bit more organized to me.

We're having weekly events open to every Dominion Player, a few guildwide storylines that occasionally get picked up, and lots, lots, lots of awesome character plots that are closely intertwined, and the only thing I'm struggling with is to decide what and with whom I want to play first when I get home in the evenings.. :)

On the exile side, while there are many awesome roleplayers there as well, I haven't noticed as much plot or as many timespanning story-archs, but there is always fun to be had by visiting some bars or parties from what I've seen.

If you do play on the Dominion Side, feel free to add me as a Friend and give me a whisper when you see me online, and I'll happily introduce you to all I know - just like here, I'm Amadox there as well.

If you play on the Exile Side, we might still run into each other, I'm lurking there as well at times, but not as much.

mfg
Ama
Level 50 Warrior Draken on Jabbit (EU PvE)
Posted Sep 10, 14 · Last edited Oct 1, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+10
Made a Dominion character called Nira :)
Will add and message you in game at some point, thank you for the advice!
:geek:
/flail
:dizzy:
Posted Sep 10, 14 · OP
Stars:
+21
Awesome, looking forward to that then :)
Level 50 Warrior Draken on Jabbit (EU PvE)
Posted Sep 11, 14
NoticeNotices