WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

{Canceled} THE SECOND BI-MOUTHLY SERMON OF THE VIGILANT VIRTUE'S [DOMINION RP EVENT]

2 replies
Stars:
+23
[Whit a soft hum holo-projectors all around Dominion controlled Nexus turn themselves on. At once all can see that it is High Priest Neyagrat Valtari.]

"Citizens of the Dominion. As most of you know we are fast approaching the anniversary of our Emperor's ascent to power. May he rule over us long.

And to commemorate this the Church has decided to hold a sermon dedicated to his majesty Myrcalus the Vindicator. During which six preachers will speak on the six Vigilant Virtue's and how we may use them to serve the Emperor, or how he embody's said Virtue, or how Vorios the False failed to uphold said Virtue.

It is the hope of this humble servant of the faith that many of you shall come and take part in this and honor our most noble and merciful Emperor.

Merciful Dominus, watch over us all."

[The High Priest fades and a simple sign holding a date, time and place is shown. The date being that of the 13th of September, the time 20:00 and the place being the Illuminated Cathedral of Vigilance]

[But just as the massage seams to be over the holo-projectors image shifts and a armed mechari ICI agent stands where Neyagrat once stood]

"Anyone whom disrespects, plots against or shows disloyalty towards the Emperor will be seen as a traitor to the Dominion and will be put to death at Emperor Myrcalus the Vindicator pleasure.

All hail the Dominion!"

[And then the holo-projectors turns off]

[OOC]

So it's time again! As I said last time "We simply most do this again sometime" And now to clear a few things up. Last time the exact timing led to some confusion, so let me just say it now right of the bat, it will be British time. That is 21.00 for me home in Sweden and 20.00 for ppl in Britain and France.

The basic concept is still the same if you missed the last time here's a link to the last sermons thread: Last time. Only this time around we have a theme, and that theme is Myrcalus the Vindicator. Those first to ask for a preacher role will be the one's to get it. The script will be a little bit tweaked but not much.

We also need guards and a crowed. So if you want any of this roles or just wanna watch tell me on this thread. This thread will also have a twin on [url=http://https://forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/]the official Wildstar forums[/url].

The Vigilant Virtue and the preacher's:
Strength by ???
Courage by ???
Justice by ???
Purity by ???
Devotion by Neyagrat Valtari
Knowledge by ???

Citizens coming to listen:

Legion guards:

The Script:
We begin whit Neyagrat Valtari welcoming the preacher's and the people to the service. The priests (and any unbeliever's whom have asked to speak) will be standing in front of the alter/pulpit facing the people. Then the priests will turn, kneel before the statue of Tresayne Toria to say a short prayer. The faithful will at this point be expected to follow suit and kneel as well.

"Mighty and wise Dominus. Guide us, your humble servant's, so that we might bring glory to your Empire and please the gods. Long life and power to the Emperor."

Now the last part: "Long life and power to the Emperor." is like "Amen" or "May the Force be whit us". When the priests say it the faithful echo them. After this all will rise. I (Neyagrat) will introduce the Scion/Virtue
to be heard next, and the person doing the talking.

The order will be:
Azrion the Conqueror (Strength)
Tristan the Valiant (Courage)
Bronos the Just (Justice)
Evindra the Righteous (Purity)
Korol the Devout (Devotion)
Galen the Adept (Knowledge)

When talking the preacher's will be standing on alter/pulpit facing the people.

After Knowledge, I (Neyagrat) will say a second prayer asking for the Scion's blessing of the Emperor and then it's all over.
My Characters:
Orculos Neyagrat Zhubur
Me:
Erik
Posted Aug 27, 14 · OP · Last edited Sep 12, 14
Stars:
+23
As there seams to no interest in this event. I might have to cancel... Unless ppl start to request rolls in the event before friday next week I shall have to cancel. :cry:
My Characters:
Orculos Neyagrat Zhubur
Me:
Erik
Posted Sep 6, 14 · OP
Stars:
+23
Sadly I feel that I most cancel this as no one has shown any interest.
My Characters:
Orculos Neyagrat Zhubur
Me:
Erik
Posted Sep 12, 14 · OP
NoticeNotices