WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 4

The art of CuteMilee

36 replies
Stars:
+147
I can draw a lot of things but some I don’t feel comfortable doing. This includes: robots/mecha (I’m totally bad at it ^_^; ), gore and discrimination against race, gender, religion, etc. As for NSFW, artistic/tasteful nudity is not a problem (example) but I’ll only draw mild explicit sexual scene (example), on a per case basis. Of course, I reserve the right to refuse commissions on other themes I may feel uncomfortable to draw.

- Chibi // 20$ (always cell shaded colors)
(Example 2 | Example 3)

- Lineart+Flat Colors // Bust 20$ - ¾ 30$ - Full 40$
(Example 2 | Example 3 )

-Full colors // Bust 30$ - ¾ 60$ - Full 70$
(Example 2 | Example 3)

*No background or if one is added, it’s very simple/design
+ Extra character are the same price minus 5$
++ The price may go up if the complexity of the drawing or the amount of details is exceedingly high
+++ If you’d like something that is not listed, just contact me! I also can draw other things like logos, banners, etc.

*** Note that all prices are listed in Canadian dollars ***
Payment in full through Paypal before beginning of work

- Email at koad13@yahoo.ca
or
- Send me an ask directly on Tumblr
CuteMilee | SensualMilee (nsfw) | Deviantart
Posted May 12, 14 · OP · Last edited Feb 20, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+116
oh my stars that's adorable. :geek:
Posted May 12, 14
K'ajia Ahadi Benefactor
Stars:
+370
Great vector work Milee :3 Adorable. You should take commissions! Also, try SAI for painting! It's so much better that the "ragged" edges that photoshop makes. I fully understand what you mean about "clean"!
2s67gjp.png
Posted May 12, 14
Stars:
+147
Thanks for the comments :)
I actually use Illustrator since I know the program, from my school years in graphic design. Never heard of SAI though. Is it a vector program too? I know Illustrator is way heavy for what I use it for, but I've always been reluctant to try anything else since I know my way around it so well ^_^;
Posted May 12, 14 · OP
Stars:
+55
You aren't kidding, you make very cute art~ Bless you for drawing a lady granok too -- they definitely need more representation on here! The simple colors and lines really make this, I would love to see more of your work~
Posted May 12, 14
Stars:
+39
Shes adorable!
1822109.jpg
Posted May 12, 14
Stars:
+147
I do plan on drawing my future Aurin character too :3 In the meantime, I've added a recent drawing I did for my Asura in GW2. Luula is totally adorable in game, always wearing Sylvari armors.
Posted May 13, 14 · OP
Stars:
+147
Your work is awesome! So cute! I do love the style of vector art...I need to get me some at some point...
1t7HlCn.png
You will be somebody here.
Alyra Starkwood: Aurin, Stalker, Secretary
Posted May 13, 14
Stars:
+7
Wow...that is all kinds of adorable. I really love your style.
6tBeGIa.png
Check out my art and writing! http://www.furaffinity.net/user/zidders/
"Shared pain is lessened; shared joy, increased — thus do we refute entropy."
-Spider Robinson
Posted May 14, 14
Stars:
+147
Since there's been some interest about me doing some commissions I decided to give it a shot. I used to take commissions, wayyyyy back when I was in school. Was mostly for practice back then. At the moment I'm unemployed and thus have a lot of free time. So just send me a PM!
Posted May 15, 14 · OP · Last edited May 16, 14
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices