Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 24

Rate The Song Above You!

239 replies
Gerick Benefactor
Stars:
+1,137
I liked the retro flair the dance throws out though his movements are somewhat inhuman XD

The song however really is smooth though the vocals are not to my particular taste. 8/10

Lately I've been listening to some Nico & Vinz which is a little lighter than I nrmally listen to you but their style is appealing to me. Also their music videos are pretty good.

In Your Arms - Nico & Vinz
Posted Oct 23, 14
Stars:
+126
Mmm, not bad. 7/10. I like the video, the song is just.. a bit overplayed where I am. x)

Have a fun little thing!
8.jpg
Posted Feb 18, 15
Stars:
+126
I'm going to go ahead and post to reboot this thread!

This song is what I've been spamming, and I'm not going to rate the song above me (because it was mine). Cheers!
8.jpg
Posted Oct 7, 15
Stars:
+31
Seems like its a track to a platforming game and perhaps a little japo soft rock inspired?
I didn't mind the final parts of electric guitar in the song.
Posted Oct 7, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+21
I like the sound but I don't think it's something I'd listen to all the time. 9/10
Posted Oct 9, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+18
Pretty nice. 8/10
Posted Oct 9, 15 · Last edited Oct 9, 15
Stars:
+106
Not that much into hip hop, but I like that it's some original stuff with a more elaborate message than just "big booties, cash and crime" like the mass-produced stuff you year on the radio nowadays.
And despite the paranoid lyrics, it still got a chilly beat.
So I'll still give it a 6/10

Here ya go:
fsigb.gif
Verena Priscus | Celia Donovan | Fiora Sanchez | Dezzra Pyreskull Jabbit EU (Dominion)
"The end is justified by being mean. Or something like that."
Posted Oct 9, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+55
9.5/10 Very technically proficient, super tight rhythm section, vocals on point, obligatory tremolo picked guitar solo. Would have been a solid 10/10, if not for the blatant formulaic writing. Loved it.

I present to you my latest not-guilty-at-all pleasure, Tengger Cavalry:
Doctor Rillik, Commanding Officer of <C L A D>, ESPer, Scientist, Dominion, Entity
Jakath Nottian, Aspirant of <The Inquisition>, Warrior, Explorer, Dominion, Entity

Posted Oct 9, 15
Sev
7/10. Not really a fan of growling vocals anymore, but the music was quite good and I enjoyed the switch to acoustic.

Posted Oct 9, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+21
7/10 ehhh, not my thing. Nice hat, though.
Posted Oct 12, 15
Page
of 24
NoticeNotices