WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 24

[Addon] Killroy (formerly SCChatLog)

237 replies
Stars:
+275
Sri Nutmoon , currently unable to reproduce that, Sri. Tried whispers to and from. Is it repeatable? Are you using any other addons that effect ChatLog?
3462105.jpg
Posted Oct 7, 15 · OP
Soey Benefactor
Stars:
+117
Well yes, even if you are using Curse client yourself, it would be nice to run OneVersion, as that way you provide versioning info to other OneVersion users you group up with. It doesn't take a noticable amount of resources, and even if it doesn't benefit you, it doesn't hurt either. But it's by no means a "need to have" addon.
Soey Flamepaw | Aurin, Stalker, Cuddle Consort, Pillow Enthusiast, Hugvertising Expert | Jabbit (EU)
Drakaar Flamebearer | Draken, Warrior, Son of Razak the Oxian, Lord of Stormskull Clan | Jabbit (EU)
Tumblr: OOC | Soey Flamepaw
Posted Oct 7, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+275
Release 1.7.0 posted. Now with Aliases. Access them in the main Killroy window. Read the tooltip for instructions.
3462105.jpg
Posted Oct 13, 15 · OP
Stars:
+2,002
Hi Script. Sorry to poke with questions, but I'm actually curious about what this new function does exactly. Didn't see any specific details on the Curse page.
mHbU0UF.png
Doctor Kristoff |Shade Hölle | Doctor Wilhelm | Kanimir Kristoff | The Overseer
Pyra Murioivox | Inquisitor Wilhelm | Hadrian AeleusBern
« Keeper of Mordesh Lore | Tumblr | Twitter »
Smoothly telling people to calm their tits since 2013.

Posted Oct 13, 15
Stars:
+1,091
Admins
Caretaker
Hi Script. Sorry to poke with questions, but I'm actually curious about what this new function does exactly. Didn't see any specific details on the Curse page.

I'm interested too! My speculation is when it highlights your name, it lets you put in character nicknames as well to highlight. So instead of just highlighting "Peppercorn" it would highlight "Pepper" "Pep" or "HeyYouWithTheEars" if I set that in.
Posted Oct 13, 15
Stars:
+275
Ah, yes, it's not a gimmie I guess. Aliases, or "otherwise known as." Basically, you put in the other names for your character into the "Aliases" field in the main Killroy options (terminating each with ";", as the tooltip says.) The mention highlighting will then ping on these as well as your first and last character names.

I need to get some fresh screen grabs and update the manual.
3462105.jpg
Posted Oct 13, 15 · OP · Last edited Oct 13, 15
Star
List
Undo
Baze Benefactor
Stars:
+96
Having grabbed the latest update (1.7.0) from curse, it's started throwing errors at me on load. Yellow colour coded in the addon manager but it seems to have unloaded.

Copy
...a\Roaming\NCSOFT\WildStar\Addons\Killroy\Killroy.lua:263: attempt to index a nil value stack trace: ...a\Roaming\NCSOFT\WildStar\Addons\Killroy\Killroy.lua:263: in function <...a\Roaming\NCSOFT\WildStar\Addons\Killroy\Killroy.lua:245>

Got no other chat modifying addons installed.
http://tinyurl.com/Flickerwisp
eJCzrQB.png
Posted Oct 13, 15
Stars:
+275
Baze , as of this moment, I'm unable to replicate this. I've attempted from a fresh character, Saved Variables dumped. No luck. I've also tried my existing characters. Can you please pack up your Saved variables and drop box link them to me for review?
3462105.jpg
Posted Oct 13, 15 · OP · Last edited Oct 13, 15
Baze Benefactor
Stars:
+96
Alright, sent in a PM.
http://tinyurl.com/Flickerwisp
eJCzrQB.png
Posted Oct 13, 15
Stars:
+2,002
Ah, yes, it's not a gimmie I guess. Aliases, or "otherwise known as." Basically, you put in the other names for your character into the "Aliases" field in the main Killroy options (terminating each with ";", as the tooltip says.) The mention highlighting will then ping on these as well as your first and last character names.

I need to get some fresh screen grabs and update the manual.

Excellent. Thank you for the explanation. For a moment, I thought it was something were you could have an alternative name show besides your own so people could see if you're on your main character or an alt.
mHbU0UF.png
Doctor Kristoff |Shade Hölle | Doctor Wilhelm | Kanimir Kristoff | The Overseer
Pyra Murioivox | Inquisitor Wilhelm | Hadrian AeleusBern
« Keeper of Mordesh Lore | Tumblr | Twitter »
Smoothly telling people to calm their tits since 2013.

Posted Oct 14, 15
Page
of 24
NoticeNotices