Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 24

[Addon] Killroy (formerly SCChatLog)

237 replies
Soey Benefactor
Stars:
+117
Version 1.6.0 has been submitted to Curse and now features Support for OneVersion.

Row: Scriptorium seems to already be looking into Alias Support :)
Soey Flamepaw | Aurin, Stalker, Cuddle Consort, Pillow Enthusiast, Hugvertising Expert | Jabbit (EU)
Drakaar Flamebearer | Draken, Warrior, Son of Razak the Oxian, Lord of Stormskull Clan | Jabbit (EU)
Tumblr: OOC | Soey Flamepaw
Posted Oct 6, 15 · Last edited Oct 6, 15
Stars:
+386
Woo, One Version. Good idea. If we cna get folks to run it. Pep to add OneVersion to useful addons list. I tend to support it in mine as well.
EIlMTaR.png
Posted Oct 6, 15
Soey Benefactor
Stars:
+117
I never knew about it, just noticed it earlier on the "recently updated" list on curse, and thought "...might as well..."
Soey Flamepaw | Aurin, Stalker, Cuddle Consort, Pillow Enthusiast, Hugvertising Expert | Jabbit (EU)
Drakaar Flamebearer | Draken, Warrior, Son of Razak the Oxian, Lord of Stormskull Clan | Jabbit (EU)
Tumblr: OOC | Soey Flamepaw
Posted Oct 6, 15
Stars:
+497
Caretaker
Copy
...a\Roaming\NCSOFT\WildStar\Addons\Killroy\Killroy.lua:1663: attempt to index field 'channelCommand' (a nil value) stack trace: ...a\Roaming\NCSOFT\WildStar\Addons\Killroy\Killroy.lua:1663: in function <...a\Roaming\NCSOFT\WildStar\Addons\Killroy\Killroy.lua:1647> [C]: in function 'Event_FireGenericEvent' ui\SuggestedMenu\SuggestedMenu.lua:399: in function <ui\SuggestedMenu\SuggestedMenu.lua:393>

Got this error when I attempted to whisper someone. Not sure if it's Killroy or one of a zillion new addons that I have updated!
SRI NUTMOON @ ENTITY | HAY ENTREPRENEUR and ERSTWHILE JOURNALIST
ALTS: SRILANA NUTMOON (ic-leveling alt) and JIAN NUTMOON (no relation)
Posted Oct 7, 15
Kiyara Benefactor
Stars:
+40
Thanks for the update Soey! I look forward to seeing it implemented!! :d
Posted Oct 7, 15
Stars:
+321
Should OneVersion be considered an add-on everyone gets?
Posted Oct 7, 15
Stars:
+72
Maybe if you don't regularly check your addon updates Elkhan.

Also...it appears Killroy is gone on Curse? Along with a ton of other addons? Am I going crazy?

Edit: Maybe I am going crazy. All the addons that were missing are back.
Avatar artwork done by http://straycatsketch.tumblr.com/
Posted Oct 7, 15 · Last edited Oct 7, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+321
Curse may be doing some maintenance stuff.
Posted Oct 7, 15
Stars:
+321
Should WSRP recommend to the average person to get OneVersion? Or is it just needed by someone to troubleshoot?
Posted Oct 7, 15
Stars:
+168
Online on Site
The OneVersion addon will tell you if anybody in the group you've joined has a later version of any addons that have registerred with OneVersion. If you've got the Curse Client set up to automatically run then this is unnecessary. Some people (like me) don't have Curse running all the time so this has pointed out some updates that I missed when I forgot to run Curse Client that day.

If you don't do a lot of grouping then OneVersion won't do anything for you.
Posted Oct 7, 15
Page
of 24
NoticeNotices