WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 24

[Addon] Killroy (formerly SCChatLog)

237 replies
Stars:
+275
Looking over it now. I'll cobble together a test and we'll see if this method replacement will work. Would simplify things, I agree.
3462105.jpg
Posted Apr 19, 14 · OP
Stars:
+386
If you have any questions you can shoot em a line and I'll help where I can. GeminiEditor can even send code from person to person. This would work just fine for testing method replacement.
EIlMTaR.png
Posted Apr 19, 14
Stars:
+275
Please note, 050114 patch has broken SCChatlog. I'll be looking into the issue this evening and hopefully have a patch up shortly after I get home. Stay tuned to this channel for more info.
3462105.jpg
Posted May 2, 14 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+275
Alright, I have a patch up in the Beta section on Curse. Appears to be working in game for me, but let me know if it gives you folks any trouble. Note, name of the addon has changed. You want "Killyroy.zip".
3462105.jpg
Posted May 2, 14 · OP
Supporting you with a download mdear!
“This thing of darkness I Acknowledge mine.”
Posted May 2, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+275
Just an update. The most recent beta version available on Curse has restored the automatic RP tag insertion for ChatLog option 2 (if that's greek to you, have a look at the description on Curse. If it's still greek, send me a PM for an explanation). In addition, formatting of ((OOC)) has been added. Next up, a little options form of its own with some toggles for turning things on and off, and maybe some fields for entering in the colors you want for your formatting. Suggestions will be entertained within reason.
3462105.jpg
Posted May 11, 14 · OP
Stars:
+386
Scriptorium, I have uploaded to the NASA git, a library for color picking. Take a look at it.

[url=http://https://github.com/wildstarnasa/GeminiColor]GeminiColor[/url]

The best thing to do is add it as a submodule to your addon, so it automatically updates.
EIlMTaR.png
Posted May 11, 14
Stars:
+275
I'd seen it, but last I looked it said broken. I will look again.
3462105.jpg
Posted May 11, 14 · OP
Stars:
+275
New release version is up, including Togglebutton's Gemini Color. "/killroy" or esc/config menu for options. Customizable color choices on your IC chat. Get it while it's hot!
3462105.jpg
Posted May 16, 14 · OP
Stars:
+386
GeminiColor can be iffy. You should look at how I used it with GeminiPackages in PDA. Once carbine rolls out a fix, it'll be much less a pain to implement.
EIlMTaR.png
Posted May 17, 14
Page
of 24
NoticeNotices