Page
of 9

Dominion: The Vigilant Church

81 replies
Inessa Aksenov Benefactor
Stars:
+418
Spoiler: spoilerzShow

But anyways, the Church is also p cool with draken and chua worshiping their respective religions, citizens are just required to "know" the churchs doctrines, not worship them

and the church is also in charge of collecting and protecting Eldan artifacts from the Exiles
Posted Mar 12, 14
Stars:
+710
The "dying within 15 minutes" would be
Spoiler: Show
Vyver frequently references this event in almost all of their posts regarding female characters, story, or important NPCs.

I wouldn't hold it as permanent till Northern Wastes opens up.
DOES return and that too was a plot point during a starter zone.

Anyway, Toric's brother is Calidor Antevian, who

Vigilant Acolytes are not limited to just Mechari or Cassians, as there is a Vigilant Chua in Ellevar who says "Bless you, bless you!" and the Dominion speak to a Draken Acolyte in Malgrave to kick off the Shinysand Oasis quests.
Entity "Lifira Flutterfire"
Posted Mar 12, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+357
Bigass update!

Added...
Everything pretty much.
-Basic Codex info on the Vigilant Church
-Images and proper titles for the Scions
-Images and info for High Sentinel Varonia Cazalon
-Images and info for Toric
-Images for Calidor
-Images for members of the church
-Image of interior of Lightreach Church
-Select journals
Emilio Adessi- Inquisitor Priest
Vigilant Church Lore Thread
Posted Mar 12, 14 · OP · Last edited Mar 12, 14
Stars:
+710
There is a Book of Dominus. From it, Dorian Walker divined most of his hints on the location of Nexus and still uses it as his field guide of what to explore next.
Entity "Lifira Flutterfire"
Posted Mar 13, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+23
Hmm... Most intriguing... Mayhapas I will do some thing whit this nice piece of lore.
My Characters:
Orculos Neyagrat Zhubur
Me:
Erik
Posted Mar 13, 14
Stars:
+357
There is a Book of Dominus. From it, Dorian Walker divined most of his hints on the location of Nexus and still uses it as his field guide of what to explore next.

Maybe if Calidor spent more time reading it and less time being... questionable, the Dominion would have found Nexus first? Or maybe Artemis reading it instead of running from space Indiana Boulders of Doom? But those temples, so tempting!
Hmm... Most intriguing... Mayhapas I will do some thing whit this nice piece of lore.

Please do! It's why I posted all this info!
Posted Mar 13, 14 · OP · Last edited Mar 13, 14
ShadowedSin Benefactor
Stars:
+606
Awesome info I'll be using this to update and add link references to the Human Lore Compendium if you don't mind :d
Space Opera, Mecha, Psionic-Techno / Magic, Planetary / Courtly Politics
lits_banner_2_by_catsohori-d89aoll.png
Project Blog | Features List
Release Date: 2017

Links to check out:
[ Human / Cassian Lore Compendium ] | [ Racial Lore Guides ] | [ Class Lore Guides ]
Posted Mar 13, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+357
I don't mind at all! Give everyone all the infos!
Posted Mar 13, 14 · OP
Stars:
+1,680
Awesome post Tawa! If I find anything else in beta that might be of interest, I'll be certain to shoot it your way. I was super excited to find so much more about the Vigilant Church when I first loaded onto the Dominion arkship and I know that helped to shape my Cassian a lot.

*Edit: Actually! There is this awesome note I found in one of the churches with a hymn or something, I'll see if I can find that and take a screen for ya. I remember I found it both beautiful and a bit eerie. Very fitting for the mindset of the Dominion.
Posted Mar 13, 14 · Last edited Mar 13, 14
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+357
Thanks! Totally send it my way if it's journals, TFBTF, or codex entries I haven't unlocked yet! I'm only lvl 15 right now because of alt-itis and Dark Souls but I'm pushing hard to get more levels when I can!
Emilio Adessi- Inquisitor Priest
Vigilant Church Lore Thread
Posted Mar 13, 14 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Page
of 9
NoticeNotices