WildStar Roleplay |Site Info
WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 3

Bloodraptor's Arting Commissionary!...For Money!!!(Also funding a new life & stuff..)

21 replies
Stars:
+90
*UPDATED 2: UPDATE HARDER!*

After a long hiatus and much deliberation, I have decided to redo my commission structure completely. While the "a la carte" nature of the previous one was made to anticipate the needs of clientele and give them more options to build their commissions, it also might have scared off some who wanted a simpler piece or those who flat out did not want to go through the process of choosing from a complex chart. In lieu of these things, I have opted for a straightforward pricing system:

$15 USD : Simple B&W lineart, single figure

$20 USD : Shaded B&W lineart, single figure

$30 USD : Simple Full Color, single figure, flat background

$35 USD : Shaded Detailed Full Color, flat background

EXTRAS:

+$5 USD : Extra figure (basic pose)

+$10 USD : Detailed Background (landscape,scenery, etc.)

All prices payable through Paypal, exceptions can be made if Wildstar box codes are provided as an alternate means of pay for equal value ( I would have to try the codes first for obvious reasons!)

I hope this makes things more straighforward, easy to choose and a much better value! P.M. me if you are interested in a commission! ( the details and content of the commission will be discussed on a person to person basis. Violence or sexual themes including NSFW requests are ok *up to a point* will NEVER do sexual violence on unwilling participants, you know the word so please don't make me type it!)

This thread's purpose is to list the rates, answer questions and show a list of commission queues and their status, since they will be on a first-come first-serve basis. If you have a commission request please do so by PM so I can keep the conversations organized and in order. All commissions will be considered publicly viewable (where applicable) for display purposes, if you want a commission to be kept private please say so on the PM.

Thanks for all the support and I hope you will allow me to bring your characters to life!

EXAMPLES:

WSR Gallery
Cel Shaded
Animated Shading
Realistic Detail
Full Detail BG
Simple Horizon/Props
Basic Avatar Square

<ONLY digital copies are available at this time, all sizes are relative to their resolution and crispness when printed physically, there are NO actual physical commissions available so far.>
Posted Apr 7, 13 · OP · Last edited Sep 21, 15
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+90
Finished Commission Piece!!! This is a commission by Case of his Draken Spellslinger Avri. I had a lot of fun doing this one, she looks very deadly!

drakenpost_by_vicdelacruz-d635ihz.jpg

Finished full portrait commission for the Scowling Cassian himself, Johne. The dashing Agent Hawkens lands on a secret ICI camp on Deradune!

hawkensx_by_vicdelacruz-d676vbf.jpg
Posted Apr 27, 13 · OP · Last edited May 30, 13
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+1,680
That looks awesome!!!!
Posted Apr 27, 13
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+90
Thank you very much! You're next! *points ominous finger* XD
Posted Apr 27, 13 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+1,680
\o/ YUS!
Posted Apr 27, 13
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+1,978
Untagged users
Oooooou snaaaaap~ I know this'll probably sound super nerdy, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the curve of her arms. That swoop in on the biceps and then out on the forearms just looks so damn elegant and poised, and her horns are fantabulous! LOVE it!
Evion Art: Deviantart / Tumblr
Evion's WS Characters
NovaStar Coalition
Posted Apr 27, 13
Star
List
Undo
Ender a
Stars:
+2,779
Admins
Very cool looking!
I'll join in on the slight nerdyness and say that those muscles in the arm, the hands and those little folds on the tails just really drew me in. It's little details like that that just really make a piece stand out. Awesomely done.
Posted Apr 27, 13
Star
List
Undo
Awesome draken female! I hope the final versions of Wildstar's femdraks are half as good as that at least.
Posted Apr 27, 13
Star
List
Undo
Sep
I love love love it! Thank you!
Posted Apr 28, 13
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+90
Finished full portrait commission for the Scowling Cassian himself, Johne. The dashing Agent Hawkens lands on a secret ICI camp on Deradune!

hawkensx_by_vicdelacruz-d676vbf.jpg
Posted May 30, 13 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices