WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 10

kinder egg scribbly sketch thread

97 replies
Stars:
+378
Sketching characters helps me to understand them. This thread is where I'm going to put prospective Wildstar characters. Most of them will die, boiled alive to make the stew which shall nourish those lucky concepts that make it to full-fledged characterhood.

let's begin with Cassian concept #1 - the privateer(?)

N1aw5lw.jpg

leggy leggy leggy leggy
blondie blondie blondie blondie

Will her superhuman legs save her from the terrors of the character kill zone? Tune in next time... if you dare
Posted Jun 19, 13 · OP · Last edited Nov 9, 13
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+1,978
Untagged users
YAY LEGGY!

*cough*

Dang though, I really looooove that flow and graceful curves of her whole design. The pose, the flow of her hair, ah, it's gorgeous! I'd love to see more of her if she manages to strike your fancy! Otherwise, I'll just wait eagerly for your next piece. ;3
Evion Art: Deviantart / Tumblr
Evion's WS Characters
NovaStar Coalition
Posted Jun 19, 13
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+61
Oh leggy blond, you got it going on
Wanna see you wearing that thong, thong, thong
See you gettin' on 'till the break of dawn
Nngh mmnnrr nugh, panties on.

I like the distinctive art style you have going on. Bet you'd draw one heck of a Jack Skellington.
Posted Jun 19, 13
Star
List
Undo
Ender ao
Stars:
+2,779
Admins
Online on Site
Oh wow, I really like your style! As Evion said, the flow is amazing, I love the little peek of the face, the lines of the arms.
Really really amazing, can't wait to see more!
Posted Jun 19, 13
Star
List
Undo
Gerick Benefactor
Stars:
+1,137
Oooo very stylized and lovely.
Posted Jun 19, 13
Star
List
Undo
Like it a lot. Ver very distinctive.

Edit: Reminds me of Yoshitaka Amano's work. https://www.google.com/search?q=yoshitaka+amano+art&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS528US528&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=1FjBUaedOIjO9QTmsYDwAw&ved=0CCsQsAQ&biw=1360&bih=638
Posted Jun 19, 13 · Last edited Jun 19, 13
Star
List
Undo
Sly
Stars:
+803
Untagged users
Her hair...and just the whole sleep flow of it. Oh yes, I will be watching this thread.
Posted Jun 19, 13
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+1,991
Admins
Caretaker
Man that looks like it would be a statue of her too, on her property... or maybe even a further stylized image of that would be part of her family crest...

Really beautiful work.
patriciansignature2_zpse831ff55.png
Posted Jun 19, 13
Star
List
Undo
Pan
Stars:
+308
I'm already a fan; you don't see this kinda style every day, and I'm REALLY excited to see more from you!
Posted Jun 19, 13 · Last edited Jun 19, 13
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+378
Wow, thank you so much for your responses you guys! I'm seriously overwhelmed, I did not expect this at all! I didn't do anything nearly as dramatic today, though, I'm a little self-conscious now ha ha Please accept these static and boring bust drawings with my humble apologies!

VgZekVP.jpg cilfiiB.jpg 2vfpUDd.jpg

You guys have been really too kind, thank you again.
Posted Jun 19, 13 · OP · Last edited Jun 19, 13
Star
List
Undo
Page
of 10
NoticeNotices