WildStar Roleplay |Site Info
WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 2

Mr. Gaffney has a question for us over on Reddit!

16 replies
Stars:
+52
So Jeremy Gaffney likes to lurk and sometimes comment over on the WildStar subreddit, and after someone posted a link to their WildStar roleplaying blog, it turns out he's got a question specifically for roleplayers that I think you all might want to peek at and maybe give him your thoughts!
Posted Feb 26, 13 · OP · Last edited Feb 26, 13
Star
List
Undo
Tesla Benefactor
Stars:
+96
As I do not have a reddit account, I would like someone to add that immersion comes in many forms. Specifically; be able to SIT IN YOUR CHAIRS IN YOUR HOME!!!!

And also that the more lore we're given, the more information on the factions and cultures, the more we can invest ourselves into the world. Roleplayers are probably your longest lasting players because they become deeply attached to their characters. The more your feed them with something as simple as lore (and the ability to sit in a chair...) the longer we stay.
Posted Feb 26, 13
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+52
Added it for you :)
Posted Feb 26, 13 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+1,991
Admins
Caretaker
I created an account on my iPhone and posted a reply just for this! Thank you so much Starspun for pointing this out to us.

I didn't say everything under the sun to him I could have, but I think I touched on he most important bits and hope he can get a feel for what we do and how best to help our community.

You can find my post here.

Again, thanks SO MUCH for pointing that out to us Starspun. I'm going to sticky this to give EVERYONE a chance to reply.

Just remember, purely as a suggestion, be polite. :). Try not to make overt demands or sound entitled or anything. I know we're pretty passionate folks, but the simple act of him typing out this question and looking for replies is an amazing privilege and opportunity for us a roleplay community. <3

And now... I pass out from tired. Can't WAIT to be on a US time zone again. ;)
patriciansignature2_zpse831ff55.png
Posted Feb 26, 13 · Last edited Feb 26, 13
Stars:
+102
Online on Site
I don't have a reddit account either. Someone post up something asking about either releasing more NPC names and their races so we can get our Naming Convention post up to snuff or ask them to outright post what they are!
The Realm of Role Play
Posted Feb 26, 13
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+1,991
Admins
Caretaker
Hehe, we have asked Scooter for those and I did mention it in my post as well to Gaffney as well so hopefully we'll get some answers to that one soon. :)

It's super simple to set up a reddit account though. I encourage everyone and anyone to take under 2 minutes to do so and then just post replies to him about what you feel will help the RP community the most and how one goes about RPing in a new IP like WildStar. :)
Posted Feb 26, 13
DCB
Stars:
+133
Indeed, thanks for finding this for us, opportunities like this aren't often.
Kail Gerrad - Might be a mongrel, but this mongrel has TEETH!
Posted Feb 26, 13
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+2,000
What DCB said. This is a really excellent opportunity for roleplayers and developers to come together and discuss, well, stuff! I'll bookmark this thread and see how it goes. Really curious to see what the WS devs are thinking too.

10/10 WOULD READ AGAIN
mHbU0UF.png
Doctor Kristoff |Shade Hölle | Doctor Wilhelm | Kanimir Kristoff | The Overseer
Pyra Murioivox | Inquisitor Wilhelm | Hadrian AeleusBern
« Keeper of Mordesh Lore | Tumblr | Twitter »
Smoothly telling people to calm their tits since 2013.

Posted Feb 27, 13
ShadowedSin Benefactor
Stars:
+606
Stake out commencing :d
Space Opera, Mecha, Psionic-Techno / Magic, Planetary / Courtly Politics
lits_banner_2_by_catsohori-d89aoll.png
Project Blog | Features List
Release Date: 2017

Links to check out:
[ Human / Cassian Lore Compendium ] | [ Racial Lore Guides ] | [ Class Lore Guides ]
Posted Feb 27, 13
Stars:
+1,991
Admins
Caretaker
Yeah and he seems to be reading posts. I mean, he might not go into too much detail, but he is at least replying now and then with thanks yous and also interjecting on some other posts, so seriously, now is the time to get your voices heard!
Posted Feb 27, 13
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices