WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Ahoy Hoy

3 replies
Stars:
+7
I've been lurking for these past two weeks but I figured it was high time to actually say hello. So, hello!

Right now I have two characters and I'm not quite sure who's my main - either Tessa Starfall, my Aurin Engineer or Celeste Cyrios, my Cassian Esper. I'm sure I'll clear that up as soon as they actually meet more people and I see who's more fluid.

I'm a little shy when meeting people and I'm also way more direct when I'm pointing things out, but please treat me kindly despite my clumsiness. As a roleplayer I really like relationships. Not necessarily romantic ones; I love characters really getting to meet and know each other and have those moments where you get to see all the nifty little things about them unfold. I'm pretty casual about things so whatever system - be it dice, description, so on - is called for I'm comfortable with going with the flow.

If you catch me ICly and you feel comfortable with it -- just throw something at me if it makes sense; "Hey! You were that Aurin that stole my pies last week, weren't you?" or "Remember on the Arkship when we convinced you that the zero-gravity water was going to escape unless you held it?" or whatever: those little moments that could have happened in the past. I love picking up and running with things and my "Yes and/No, but" skills are pretty on fleek.

Outside from this game I'm a teacher (I have the best elementary students!) though while I'm in school this semester I'm mostly doing sub work. I also run LARPs (L5R notably) and I'm a huuuuge board gamer. At this point I am almost typing in my sleep but I promised myself I'd finish this before bed. Hurray! Goal achieved!
Posted Oct 22, 17 · OP
Stars:
+114
Well hello there!

Hope you have had as much fun with WSRP as I have. Not many places to meet new players outside bar scenes these day. Feel free to poke me here if you would like to set something up. Ly's character sheet is avalible if you wish to read those beforehand. I know some don't want to spoil themselves with such.
Lyrya Rockfall, PhD.
Dean and Professor of Geology, Thayd University

Character sheet
Posted Oct 22, 17
Stars:
+7
Confession: I printed out your character sheet so I could read it because it was fascinating. I didn't read the history - which was hard not to - but I'm really excited for her and Tessa to meet considering I feel like they have a lot of common interests.
Posted Oct 23, 17 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+114
Oh goodness. Well, I hope you enjoyed it! I'm still...around, yes. So message me whenever. ^-^
Lyrya Rockfall, PhD.
Dean and Professor of Geology, Thayd University

Character sheet
Posted Oct 24, 17
NoticeNotices