WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window
Page
of 2

[Ent][Exile] Legacy Night

15 replies
Stars:
+68
Thank you to everyone who attended tonight's Legacy Night!

I coudn't be more impressed with people's creativity tonight or more humbled by our fantastic turnout.

Though people came and went, we stayed close to thirty until near midnight. Each and every one of you contributed to a truly fantastic event, through both your stories and commentary. For everyone who couldn't make it out due to Halloween celebrations, we hope you'll join us next time for our new topic. Please send any suggestion you might have to this enjin account!

We'll be getting more pictures of the night up later in the week, as well as the logs from all of the spooky stories that were shared, but for now - please enjoy a picture of our little haunted gathering. And all the spookiest costumes on Nexus!

i2LS0pL3QRuYlRnFfsLHmQ.png
0baf852541aba5755cc913053c4f11ac.jpg

Kibwe Quakebug / Bakari Spindlewood (The Anchorage) (tumblr)
Posted Oct 31, 17 · OP · Last edited Oct 31, 17
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+362
Was an amazing and wonderful night. Not only because I got to tell one of my favorite stories, but the crowd was just amazing and all the stories and RP that went with it was just unreal.

I cannot wait for the next event!
XDdjSto.png
Posted Oct 31, 17
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+68
Thanks again to all of our fantastic presenters at the last Legacy Night! They were especially good, and if you couldn't make it out, I recommend taking a gander at the transcripts below from our Spooky Stories - From Nexus And Beyond edition.

My apologies to those latecomers who shared after Legacy Night officially closed - our official log taker had to sleep before all were concluded, but I'll go back through my own logs to add your stories when I can.

Stay tuned for more information on future Legacy Nights! The next gathering will be in two weeks on November 20th.

Spoiler: Lucki RosethornShow
Spoiler: Majro SkyfernShow
Spoiler: Jellifer JaazamatazShow
Spoiler: Kethri VexweaveShow
Spoiler: Kalita MoonthistleShow
Spoiler: Afterwards - Kibwe QuakebugShow

Posted Nov 9, 17 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+68
Legacy Night

Next Monday (November 20th) @ 8:30pm CDT / 9:30pm EST

Harvest Festivals & Autumnal Foods

The next Legacy Night is coming up next week! Come share stories about delicious fall-themed celebrations and foods. Anything is welcome, be it a harvest ritual back on a home planet, a feast your character threw after raiding some Marauder ships, or a new tradition that since your character came to Nexus.

As just talking about food is boring - everyone is encouraged to bring their favorite seasonally appropriate foods and drinks to share! It'll be a great opportunity to include characters who wouldn't normally attend. Who doesn't like a free meal?

Note: If you mean to present some stories of your own, it's recommended (but not required) that you write them out beforehand to help us get to everyone in a timely fashion.

Posted Nov 14, 17 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+68
Just 45 minutes until show time! Remember to bring those autumn-themed foods and get ready for a delicious evening of fun.

For reference to those attending, these are the foods on offer -

The table before them is so stuffed with food it might break some obscure fire code. Savory autumn-appropriate staples are present, ranging from smoked poultry to sliced pies of the mouth-watering pumpkin variety. For those unable to enjoy the full array of flavors, there's also nutritional pastes and discreetly packaged bags of liquid nutrients nestled amongst the table's decorations. Warm, bubbling drinks cast the scent of cinnamon around those attending, not to speak of the gifts brought by those currently seating.

Among those are a veritable fleet of orange and white cupcakes flavored in a range of selections, evenly split between cherry, strawberry, pumpkin, blueberry, vanilla and chocolate. For those less daring, a bowl of spacewheat porridge softly glows nearby, dull to the taste buds but a feast for the eyes. A net of sea urchins has been cast haphazardly on the table, seemingly hurriedly harvested just before arrival. The fluffy delight of good, old fashioned mashed potatoes has made an appearance as well, cooked in the truest of Exile traditions. A little platter of fresh, piping hot perogies is on offer, along with sour pickles and salami. A sweet, savory bread with a pretty leaf-etched pattern on the surface makes its home next to some decorative pumpkins - definitely made of actual bread and -not- any freshly plucked innards. Lastly, a tray of smoked stemdragon meat, lightly seasoned with a hint of spicy kick.

Posted Nov 20, 17 · OP · Last edited Nov 20, 17
Stars:
+68
Legacy Night

This Monday (December 4th) @ 8:30pm CST / 9:30pm EST

Changing Seasons & Winter Delights

The next Legacy Night arrives this Monday! Bundle up in your best cold weather gear and come share stories about everything winter! If your character doesn't live in an area that experiences winter, come share about how they keep the spirit of the season alive without drowning in snow!

Note: If you mean to present some stories of your own, it's recommended (but not required) that you write them out beforehand to help us get to everyone in a timely fashion.

Posted Dec 1, 17 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices