WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Where's the Chatroom? New players!

2 replies
Stars:
+1,089
Admins
Caretaker
I wanted to post this here, as well as link it to the above!

You can find us out of game if you're on Entity at The Entity Discord or if you're on Jabbit, the The Jabbit Discord !

We use Discord pretty heavily out of game, which is a chatting application that basically creates a large chatroom for all of us to hang out in. It has voice subchannels (but not the main chat channels), It's smartphone compatible and contains handy announcements threads.
Posted Jun 12, 16 · OP · Last edited Jun 12, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
Online on Site
Eh,...I'll try to get over my anxiety of wading into a voice chat filled with complete strangers...I'm usually a type-to-talk kinda person first, then I'll join a Discord channel later once I'm comfortable.

Though if it helps in eventually finding an RP guild or at least circle, I'll try anything. I'll try the in-game chat channels first and work my way up from there.

In the meantime, heavens is it ever so much fun to melt faces with robots and giant guns.
Posted Jun 12, 16
Stars:
+1,089
Admins
Caretaker
No worries! I want to stress that the DIscord is not voice filled at all. It's a text only chat room, which has connected voice chatrooms if anyone wants to use them.
Posted Jun 12, 16 · OP
NoticeNotices