WSRP Chat on Discord
Open Chat in New Window

Jabbit RP Discord channel

8 replies
Stars:
+53
Hey so I realise there is already a general Discord channel for the WSRP website (Which I'm not at all trying to rival with) but I feel most of the discussions are Entity centric (Which is understandable since there aren't too many EU players using this forum regularly). Previously, Vlinn had set up a WSRP EU channel but he recently deleted it since it was very inactive, he gave me permission to create a new one and I am hoping to continue what he started. The instant invite for the channel, without any time limitations or anything, is:

https://discord.gg/0oIDGATXBceBNgt8

Just follow that link and you'll be prompted to join the server, whether you have a Discord account already or not. In the server, there are currently two text channels (#general, which is used for just general chit-chat of any kind, and #events, which is used to advertise and discuss in-game RP events) and one voice channel, all members also have permission to most things in the channel including viewing message history and creating instant invites.

To those who don't know, Discord is a way for gamers to chat (both text-based and voice chat) in servers, a lot of people like to use it for their guilds or raid groups or whatever, it is meant to rival Teamspeak and Skype in gamer communication but overall I recommend it a lot, and there's no harm in trying it since it's free.

If anybody's got any questions, feel free to ask me, I hope to see you on the channel! Oh and also, feel free to advertise the Discord channel in the in-game LFRP channel (In fact, please do) and however else you want to, thanks!
ruuli emberglade // jabbit
vGxC157.png
Posted Feb 6, 16 · OP
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+18
Excellent initiative, and I think a good step to re motivate our rpers at this time. Let's create a bubbly atmosphere where our amazing RP community can chat, announce events, and invite you for RP sessions even when you arnt logged in. You might find out that a bunch of people saw nothing going on so logged off, so here is a way to get everyone together!

See you on Nexus!
Posted Feb 6, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+18
Filling up nicely. Just poke your friends to join now :)
Posted Feb 7, 16
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+53
Just going to bump this again for the expected influx of new and returning players with drop 7. We currently have 37 people in the server and most days it's full of chatter, come on and join us!
ruuli emberglade // jabbit
vGxC157.png
Posted Mar 31, 16 · OP
Stars:
+14
Posting an update about the server.

- Aurinthusiast has handed over the server to me (Lopp Sinba - Discord).
- We are currently sitting at 85 members and slowly rising.
- We now have moderators who help maintain the server.
- With the increase in members we've added more channels of which include: Art, Lore, Events Etc...
- While the server is based around Wildstar, The growth of the community sees others taking part in other games and activities together and making new friends in new lights.

If you're yet to come see the server, Then I shall re-post the link below for easy access.
We look forward to seeing you in the server! :-d

https://discord.gg/SbwdD39
Posted Aug 13, 16 · Last edited Dec 6, 17
Star
List
Undo
Stars:
+16
Is channel still active? Suddenly I've found out it's not in the list of my channels and can't find it to rejoin.
"True men don't kill coyotes."
Posted Nov 3, 17
Stars:
+20
Hello. The channel is still absolutely active and it's now one of the main places where to look for roleplayers on Jabbit.
To rejoin, simply use the links posted above, they still work.
Posted Nov 3, 17
Stars:
+16
Unfortunately they don't work for me:
[img]https://imgur.com/a/RSVwE[/img]
Would be nice, if you could send me one: HopperWN#8391
"True men don't kill coyotes."
Posted Nov 3, 17
Stars:
+14
Update on the Discord server

- We are still around the 85 member mark
- A lot of artistic folk have been sharing their amazing work with the community.
-- We also have a selection of artists who take on commission.
- Our Lore channel sees regular use and great help thanks to our lore nuts. (Thanks Rev, you're AMAZING.)
- Voice chat channels have started to become popular as of recently with some occasions of up to 10 people at
once.
- Some tweaking to rules and admin have been made. (Nothing special)
- Improved layout as Discord has developed over time.

Other EU-RP Discords have popped up not too long ago so I'd recommend checking them out as well to avoid a split among the communities.

Jabbit RP
https://discord.gg/SbwdD39
Posted Dec 6, 17
NoticeNotices